Welcome to the pure analog, Versa Vibe™ by DLS Effects™! This new effect is called “Versa Vibe” for a reason… it is more versatile than most vibe effects out there! DLS innovation includes Optical Technology plus industry New controls such as; Bass Throb, Wet-Dry, and Waveform pots to dial in any Vibe sound imaginable! There is even a new internal Brightness pot to adjust brighter or darker Chorus (Vibe) Tone.
Switch between Vibrato & Chorus for pitch bending vibrato, or signature Trower and Gilmour vibes. Dial in that classic Jimi & SRV sound, or vintage Magnatone® amp vibrato, not to mention some new radical vibes like double pulse throb sounds. Select Vintage for more intense, thicker, traditional sounds, or switch to Modern for brighter tones.
A charge pump circuit increases the analog voltage so you get warm, dynamic, high headroom pure analog sound without clipping! An Expression pedal input jack is available for rate with a foot pedal. True switch bypass and non polarity 9vdc input put the Versa Vibe over the top.
DLS Effects Versa Vibe Features
- All analog circuitry!
- Optical Technology produces extremely warm sounds with versatility.
- Waveform: Controls the personality of the vibes from smooth to abrupt
- Wet/Dry: Use to adjust the Chorus or Vibrato from liquid to dryer sounding chorus and vibes
- Bass Throb: Adjusts how much bass throb from mild to heavy bass throbs
- Depth: Controls the depth of the Vibes
- Rate: Controls the speed of the Versa Vibe
- Rate LED: Red LED blinks at the Versa Vibe rate
- Modern~Vintage: set for 60s style thick vintage, or brighter Modern sound
- Vibrato~Chorus: set for pitch bending Vibrato or Liquid Vibes
- Output Volume: Volume output on OUTA (from mild to boost levels for leads)
- Internal Brightness Pot: Adjust brighter or darker Chorus Vibes
- On/Off LED: Green LED lit when the effects is ON
- On/Off Switch: Engages the effect when ON, Switched bypass when OFF.
- INA jack: 1/4" jack, instrument input
- OUTA jack: 1/4" jack Output to amplifier
- Expression Input: Plug expression pedal to control Rate (recommended Yamaha FC-7, Roland EV-5, Boss )
- Internal INA Pot: Adjusts the input gain level of Input A
- 9vdc input: 2.1mm jack, any polarity (Worry free if using your 9volt pedal board supply) (Input voltage 9vdc to 14vdc, Input current is 30ma at 9vdc)
- Internal charge pump: increases voltage for pure analog sound with high head room to prevent clipping
- 9vdc transformer included
- Small Size: 5”L x 4”W x 2.5”H
- All steel enclosure, steel pots, and steel jacks
- Powder coated enclosure (more durable than standard painting)
- Technology: All analog circuitry!
- Power: 9vdc, 60ma, 2.1mm jack (DC adapter included)
- *Our internal circuit will accommodate any polarity
- of input jack.
- Enclosure: Solid heavy gauge steel (5"L x 4" W x 2.5”H)
- Controls: Steel switches, pots, and ¼” jacks
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
|Delivered HKD Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Hong Kong , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Hong Kong to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Contact AudioBuy Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I check for stock levels?
Email "firstname.lastname@example.org" to enquire about current stock levels for the . We aim to stock popular items at all times and are able to quickly order in products if they are currently not in stock. In the event of product backorder or product discontinuation your order will be cancelled and a payment request (Paypal) will not be processed.
Do we ship products internationally?
Yes. AudioBuy ship the majority of products to all international locations serviced by FEDEX. You will be notified during checkout if your order is unable to be delivered to your region due to manufacturer restrictions and/or other shipping restrictions. All listed prices are inclusive of FEDEX shipping costs.
What is the process after I checkout?
Following checkout your order number will be generated and stock availability confirmed before a Paypal invoice is emailed to your registered email address. If your order is not in stock and cannot be shipped within 10 business days then your order will be cancelled. If your order is in stock or can be ordered from the manufacturer for FEDEX dispatch within 10 business days then we will email a Paypal invoice to complete payment.
When do I pay?
You do not pay at checkout. If your order is in stock or readily available from the manufacturer then a Paypal payment request (invoice) will be emailed to you 2-24 hours following checkout. This is to ensure that we do not collect payment for orders which cannot be promptly dispatched and delivered.
When will my Paypal invoice arrive?
Following checkout your Paypal invoice will be emailed to you within 24 hours if your entire is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer.
When will my order be delivered?
Following Paypal payment your order will be FEDEX dispatched within 1-2 business days if your order is in stock. If your order is only in stock with the manufacturer then we will require up to 10 business days to FEDEX dispatch your order. After your order has been shipped we will email your FEDEX tracking number to the email address you provided during checkout / account sign-up. The average FEDEX transit time is 3-5 business days to most international locations.
Can you price match with another retailer?
Yes. Contact "email@example.com" with the product name and the competing website's URL. Our total price including FEDEX delivery is currently . When comparing prices with other retailers be aware that their prices may not include international FEDEX shipping costs.
Do we sell used or second hand products?
No. AudioBuy only sell brand new and sealed products which are sourced from the respective and legitimate manufacturer ( ).
Do I need to have a Paypal account to complete payment?
No. Paypal provide the option of completing payment with your Paypal account if you are already a member , if you do not have a Paypal account you will be prompted to complete payment using a debit or credit card. All Paypal payments are subject to approval and will be promptly refunded if AudioBuy or Paypal review the transaction to be unauthorised.