The Dynaudio Air 12 suits all sizes of control rooms and OB vans and its high precision amp/driver system (+/- 0.2dB accuracy) ensures complete consistency with the entire AIR family in a variety of stereo and 5.1 setups – remote controllable via the AIR Remote or the included Air Soft application.
DSP room adaption allows for perfect customization for any room construction and its inter-monitor level calibration feature ensures consistent levels in all sessions.
Dynaudio Air 12 Master D6 Monitor Features
- 8" woofer and 1.1 soft dome tweeter
- 192 kHz support via dual wire
- Advanced bass management with selectable frequency crossover points
- Acoustic placement compensation
- Preset storage and recall
- Level alignment in 0,1 dB steps
- All monitors aligned within +/- 0.2 dB precision
- Integrated parametric EQ’s and delay in each monitor (only accessible with PC-IP)
- Central and remote control of system and parameters
- Direct digital inputs and analog inputs (optional)
- Networking in-between all AIR components
- Dedicated AIR Base subwoofers
- 200 watt amp on both woofer and tweeter
Dynaudio Air 12 Master D6 Monitor Specifications
- System: two-way active nearfield monitor
- Frequency response: (+/- 3 dB) 37 Hz – 22 kHz
- Peak SPL 1m, pair (IEC short term) > 128 dB peak
- Peak SPL 2m, 5.1 (IEC short term) > 126 dB peak (no LFE )
- Max SPL 1m, (IEC long term)
- Precision of monitor matching +/- 0.2 dB
- Port tuning frequency: 41 Hz
- Internal cabinet volume: 18 liter
- Bass principle: bass reflex
- Crossover frequency: 2100 Hz
- Crossover slope: 6 dB/oct
- Tweeter esotec: 28 mm / 1.1” soft dome, rear chamber, magnetic fluid, 4mm alu front, pure alu wire voice coil
- Woofer: 200 mm / 8”. Die-cast basket. One piece moulded polyprop cone 75mm / 3” pure aluminum voice coil
- Mains voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50 to 60 Hz (auto-select)
- Power consumtion: 40 W @ 1/8 max power (IEC 60065)
- Amp: black anodized aluminum back plate
- Cabinet: dark gray MDF baffle, silver foil
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 385 x 238 x 378mm
- Weight 12,9 kg
- Tweeter and woofer Tweeter 200 W amp/Woofer 200 W amp
- Typical listening distance 1.5-2.0 m / 5-8,5 ft
- Typical room size 75-125 m3 / 2600-4400 ft3
- Internal sample rate 192 and 176.4 via Dual Wire (optional Digital Card required) and 96, 88.2, 64, 48, 44.1 or 32 kHz
- I/O Connectors XLR (2 channels AES/EBU in) 3 x RJ 45 proprietary TC Link
- Formats AES/EBU (24 bit)
- Word clock input BNC, 75ohm, 0.6-10 Vpp
- Display 2 x 16 character dot matrix
- Operation Menu system / Four buttons
- Analog Input options -
- Input connectors XLR balanced (pin 2+, pin 3-)
- Impedance 10/3 k ohm (Balanced/unbalanced)
- Selectable Full scale Input level +9, +15, +21, +27 dBu
- Dynamic range > 113 dB typ. (unweighted), BW: 20-20 kHz
- THD+N < -105 dB typ. @ 1 kHz, -3 dBFS
- Crosstalk < -120 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- A to D Conversion 24 bit (Dual bit delta sigma sampling at 4.1/5.6/6.1/6.1 MHz)
- I/O Connectors 2 x RJ45 proprietary TC-Link
- Complies with EN 55103-1 and EN 55103-2, FCC part 15 class B, CISPR 22 class B
- Certified to IEC 60065, EN 60065, UL 6500 and CSA E60065 CSA FILE #LR108093
- Operating temperature 32° F to 122° F (0° C to 50° C)
- Storage temperature -22° F to 167° F (-30° C to 70° C)
- Humidity Max. 90 % non-condensing
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days. You will not receive a Paypal invoice to complete payment if your order is on backorder or unavailable with the manufacturer for shipment.
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Contact AudioBuy Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.