The Dynaudio Air 20 offers transparency, consistent speaker performance and outstanding possibilities for optimizing performance in different acoustical environments. The AIR 20 is developed for both stereo and multi-channel monitoring in demanding production environments including...
- Post production
- Music recording and mixing
- Film editing (smaller rooms)
- DVD authoring and mastering
- 5.1 Production (audio or audio for pictures)
- Edit suites
Combining technology from Dynaudio and TC, AIR 20 offers ultimate precision and sound.
The possibility of rotating the mid-high module offers the flexibility for optimal placement in a wide range of applications.
The AIR 20 monitor is the first three-way design integrating the AIR technology. Combining brand new Dynaudio 221 (two-to-one) technology with cutting-edge digital TC technology, the AIR 20 defines new standards for performance and precision in three-way powered monitors.
Dynaudio Air 20 Slave Monitor Features
- 10" woofer, 5.5" midrange and 1.1 soft dome tweeter
- 192 kHz support via dual wire
- The new 221 (two-to-one) design - integrating unique tweeter and midrange technology
- Bass management, with selectable frequency crossover points
- Advanced bass management
- Acoustic placement compensation
- Preset storage and recall
- Programmable reference levels
- Level alignment in 0,1dB steps
- All Monitors aligned within +/- 0.2dB precision
- Integrated parametric EQ’s and delay in each monitor (only accessible with PC-IP)
- Central and remote control of system and parameters
- Direct digital inputs and analog inputs (optional)
- Networking in-between all AIR components
- Dedicated AIR Base subwoofers
- Two times 200-watt amp package in each monitor
Dynaudio Air 20 Slave Monitor Specifications
- System: three-way semiactive nearfield monitor
- Frequency response (+/- 3 dB): 31 Hz –22 kHz: +/- 3 dB
- Peak SPL 1m, pair (IEC short term): 131dB peak
- Peak SPL 2m, 5.1 (IEC short term): 129 dB peak
- Max SPL 1m, (IEC long term): 104 dB RMS
- Precision of monitor matching: +/- 0.2 dB
- Port tuning frequency: 40 Hz
- Internal cabinet volume: 35 liters
- Bass principle: bass reflex
- Crossover frequency: 390 Hz (DSP generated) and 2600 Hz
- Crossover slope: 12 dB/oct and 6 dB/oct
- Tweeter unit: esotar 28 mm / 1.1” soft dome, neodymium magnet, rear chamber,
- Midrange: 145 mm / 5,5", one-piece molded polypropylene cone, 38 mm /
- Woofer: 240 mm / 9,5", one-piece molded polypropylene cone, 100 mm /
- Mains voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50 to 60 Hz (auto-select)
- Power consumption: 45 W @ 1/8 max power (IEC 60065)
- Amp: black painted back plate
- Cabinet: black ash with dark gray MDF baffle
- Dimensions: 575 x 310 x 395 mm / 22,6” x 12,2” x 15,5”
- Depth incl. amp and driver: 28 kg / 62.2 lbs
- Tweeter, midrange and woofer: tweeter & midrange 200 W amp/woofer 200 W amp
- Typical listening distance: 1.5-3 m / 5-10.2 ft
- Typical room size: 80-130 m3 / 2800-4600 ft3
- Internal sample rate: 192 and 176.4 via dual wire (optional digital card required) and 96, 88.2, 64, 48, 44.1 or 32 kHz
- I/O connectors: XLR (2 channels AES/EBU in) 3 x RJ 45 proprietary TC Link
- Formats: AES/EBU (24 bit)
- Word clock input: BNC, 75ohm, 0.6-10 Vpp
- Display: 2 x 16 character dot matrix
- Operation: menu system / four buttons
- Input connectors: XLR balanced (pin 2+, pin 3-)
- Impedance: 10/3 k ohm (balanced/unbalanced)
- Selectable full scale input level: +9, +15, +21, +27 dBu
- Dynamic range: > 113 dB typ. (unweighted), BW: 20-20 kHz
- THD+N: < -105 dB typ. @ 1 kHz, -3 dBFS
- Crosstalk: < -120 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- A to D conversion: 24 bit (dual bit delta sigma sampling at 4.1/5.6/6.1/6.1 MHz)
- I/O Connectors: 2 x RJ45 proprietary TC-Link
- Complies with: EN 55103-1 and EN 55103-2, FCC part 15 class B, CISPR 22 class B
- Certified to: IEC 60065, EN 60065, UL 6500 and CSA E60065 CSA FILE #LR10809
- Operating temperature: 32° F to 122° F (0° C to 50° C)
- Storage temperature: -22° F to 167° F (-30° C to 70° C)
- Humidity: max. 90 % non-condensing
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
|Delivered HKD Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Hong Kong , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Hong Kong to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy.hk Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.