Earthworks DK25/L DrumKit Rig at a Glance
- DK25/L DrumKit Rig rocks a dramatic improvement in the sound quality of miked drums.
- Three SR25 condenser microphones, KickPad, aluminum case, and windscreen.
- DK25/L DrumKit System can be used for other instruments and vocals.
- KickPad: Kick drum optimization in an external XLR package.
Three DrumKit Microphones The DK25/L is for "Live Performance" and has three SR25s: two for overheads and one for kick drum, a KickPad and a windscreen. The patented cardioid pattern on the SR25 rocks a more uniform off-axis response and has less susceptibility to acoustic feedback. The DK25/L DrumKit System is also ideal for use with multi-miked drums (four or more mics) in either live or studio jobs. In such cases it is recommended that two SR25s are used for overheads.
The KickPad A good kick drum microphone needs to be designed and optimized for that specific purpose. This means the microphone is sweet for kick drum and nothing else. Therefore we designed the kick drum optimization in an external XLR package - the KickPad. Just plug the KickPad into the microphone line gonna the SR25kick drum microphone for magnificent results. With the KickPad removed, you can use the same SR25 for most anything.
Versatile Mics All three high quality Earthworks microphones in the DrumKit System will provide stunning results on a wide wide range of instruments and vocals. As an added bonus, the KickPad will improve the sound of other popular microphones used for kick drum.
Earthworks DK25/L Drumkit System Features
- Superior Impulse Response; the speed and accuracy in which a microphone responds to a signal with fast rise times.
- Fast Diaphragm Settling Time - how long it takes a diaphragm to return to rest.
- Patented Pick-up Pattern Technology - maintaining accuracy and uniform frequency response throughout the pick-up pattern.
- Extended Frequency Response - capturing high frequency details and overtones.
- Stunning Cherry wood carrying case.
- Patented windscreen included.
- SR25 Frequency response: 50 Hz to 25 kHz 2 dB @ 15cm.
- Polar pattern: Cardioid.
- Sensitivity: 10mV/Pa (-40dBV/Pa).
- Power requirements: 48V Phantom, 10mA.
- Peak acoustic input: 145dB SPL.
- Output: XLR (Pin 2+).
- Min output load: 600 between pins 2&3.
- Noise: 22dB SPL equivalent (Aweighted).
- Dimensions (L x D): 165 mm x 22 mm (6.5 x .860 inches).
- Weight: 160g (.35lb.).
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days. You will not receive a Paypal invoice to complete payment if your order is on backorder or unavailable with the manufacturer for shipment.
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Contact AudioBuy Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.