NOTE: This product requires an iLok (not included) for authorization. Please call your AudioBuy Sales Engineer if you have questions.
- Hear Fab Four in Action!
- Ticket to Liverpool
- Hear Fab Four in Action!
- Blackberry Meadow
The East West Fab Four virtual instrument collection was painstakingly assembled, using period-specific instruments, mics, and signal-processing gear to achieve "that" sound. Inspired by the Beatles and the breadth of their recorded material, the Fab Four collection offers accurate tones from the instruments the legendary group made famous. Guitars, drums, keyboards, complete with their respective amplifiers, are represented within the context of the songs they were played on. Get inspired to stage your own British invasion with the East West Fab Four collection.
East West Fab Four Virtual Instrument Collection at a Glance
- The sound connection
- Authentic and rare instruments from the period
- Details make the difference
The sound connection
In addition to his lauded engineering work for music icons such as David Bowie, Elton John, and Supertramp (among others), Fab Four sound engineer Ken Scott worked on five Beatles albums, including A Hard Days Night, Help, Rubber Soul, Magical Mystery Tour, and The Beatles (also known as the White Album). Drummer Denny Seiwell and guitarist Laurence Juber were both members of Paul McCartney and Wings.
Authentic and rare instruments from the period
Over a million dollars' worth of rare period instruments, amplifiers, microphones, recording desks (including very rare EMI REDD tube and TG12345 desks), outboard equipment (including Fairchild limiters and EMI RS124 modified Altec compressors), and Studer J-37 tube multi-tracks were used to create the Fab Four instrument. If you are a film/tv/game composer, or musician/producer looking for some truly period-accurate, unique sounds, this is a great place to start!
Details make the difference
Bringing back the sound of authentic mid-1960s production involves more than simply obtaining instruments that were used during that period. No matter how well-documented and great-sounding they are (and they certainly are), the instruments and gear only give you the incredible Fab Four vibe if they're accompanied by the techniques of the era. Lacking the preset-loaded multi-effects and feature-packed plug-ins today's musicians and engineers take for granted, the producers and artists of the "old days" used well-thought-out, judiciously placed effects such as Artificial Double Tracking (ADT), tape-flanging, and other means to get their effects. In keeping with the production values of the day, EASTWEST's Fab Four collection includes period- and project-specific signal processing samples, as well as a software version of ADT (artificial double tracking) with built-in tape simulator, created and programmed specially for this project.
East West Fab Four Virtual Instrument Collection Features
- Engineered by KEN SCOTT (Beatles/David Bowie/Elton John/Supertramp etc.)
- Includes authentic rare period guitars , basses, drums, keyboards, stringed and other misc instruments
- The same kind of microphones were used to record all instruments (Neumann/AKG/Cole/STC)
- The same kind of period amplifiers - Vox AC30 (1963), Fender Showman (1967), Fender Deluxe (1967), Fender Tan Showman (1963), Vox Defiant (1966), Vox 730 (1966), Vox 7120 (1966), Fender Bassman (1963) - were used with the electric guitars
- The same kind of recording desks and preamps, including a very rare EMI REDD tube desk, EMI TG12345 desk, and EMI REDD47 preamps, were used to record all instruments
- Period- and project-specific limiters (Fairchild) and compressors (rare EMI RS124 modified Altec) were used for dynamics control
- The same kind of Studer J-37 tube 4-track was used to record all sessions
- Includes a software version of ADT (artificial double tracking) with built-in tape simulator
The East West Fab Four re-creates the legendary sounds of a legendary band!
- Software Type Multi-instrument Sample Player
- Platform Mac, PC
- Upgrade/Full Full
- Download/Boxed Boxed
- iLok Required Yes
- Format Standalone, AAX 64, VST, AU
- Hardware Requirements - Mac Apple G5 1.6GHz CPU, 2GB RAM
- Hardware Requirements - PC Pentium 4 3GHz CPU, 2GB RAM
- OS Requirements - Mac OS X 10.7 or later
- OS Requirements - PC Windows 7 or later
- Manufacturer Part Number EW-170
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
|Delivered HKD Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Hong Kong , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Hong Kong to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy.hk Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.