The ehx Pulsar is back and better than ever, in the electro-harmonix Super Pulsar stereo tap tremolo pedal! With a true stereo signal path, adjustable modulation waveforms, and even nine rhythmic patterns, this does-it-all pedal is a dream come true for the tremolo fanatics at AudioBuy.com.au Australia. You've even got creative dynamic control over the effect when you dial in envelope follower modulation to various parameters. From subtle warbling tremolo to choppy gated effects, the ehx Super Pulsar is an amazingly rewarding tremolo pedal to add to your guitar or keyboard rig.
Electro-harmonix Super Pulsar Stereo Tap Tremolo Pedal
- Wide range of tremolo shapes and rhythmic effects
- Creative control via expression pedal or CV
- Volume boost helps you maintain your optimum signal level
Wide range of tremolo shapes and rhythmic effects
Plug your guitar into the ehx Super Pulsar and choose from sine, triangle, and pulse wave shapes to create your ideal tremolo effect. Use identical settings on the left and right channels for classic tremolo effects, or adjust the phase to create stereo motion. You've even got nine rhythmic patterns to play with, and you can even tweak these to create your own patterns and save them for recall later on.
Creative control via expression pedal or CV
Connect a standard expression pedal or CV source to the ehx Super Pulsar, and you've got creative control over a variety of parameters. Modulartion rate, depth, shape, phase, and volume can all be controlled from an external source. Whether you're playing guitar or keyboards, this extra level of control can add an incredible amount of sonic movement and excitement to your performance.
Volume boost helps you maintain your optimum signal level
If you've played as many tremolo pedals as we have at AudioBuy.com.au Australia, you know that sometimes your guitar's volume can dip a bit with certain tremolo effects. The ehx Super Pulsar packs a volume boost for that very reason - once you dial in your ideal tremolo sound, adjust the volume boost to maintain your signal level. When the depth control is set to minimum, you can effectively add a 12dB boost with the volume control.
Electro-harmonix Super Pulsar Stereo Tap Tremolo Pedal Features:
- Analog tremolo pedal with stereo, mono, stereo to mono, and mono to stereo operation
- Fine-tune the tremolo effect with variable sine, triangle, and pulse wave shapes
- Nine rhythmic patterns can you can change and save for future recall
- Connect an expression pedal or CV source for real-time control over effects parameters
- True Bypass design with mechanical relays maintains your tone and switches silently
- Adjust the phase to create panning stereo effects
- Save and recall up to eight of your own custom presets
The ehx Super Pulsar is the tremolo pedal that keeps on giving!
Electro-Harmonix Super Pulsar Tremolo Tech Specs
- Pedal Type Tremolo
- Inputs 2 x 1/4" (Instrument), 1 x 1/4" (Expression)
- Outputs 2 x 1/4"
- Power Supply Included Yes
- Height 2.5"
- Width 5.57"
- Depth 4.75"
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
|Delivered HKD Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Hong Kong , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Hong Kong to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy.hk Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.