Get an amazing range of distortion tones in one versatile pedal.
Analog Drive gives you eight analog distortion types in one box. It is the ideal pedal for guitarists who want to wreak havoc to signals and tones in the most diverse and characterful way possible.
Total analog distortion box
The sheer sonic range of the Analog Drive, courtesy of the eight different analog distortion circuits, is in itself a marvel. One stompbox harboring so many tone shaping opportunities: unheard of until now. Analog Drive is a bottomless well of new sounds.
The EQ touch
Enhance your amp with the 3 band analog EQ. The mid band is sweepable, which is very handy for dialing in the perfect EQ setting. The mid EQ can also be controlled with an expression pedal, making it easy to create analog wah-like sounds.
For the live rig
The possibility to store user presets will make the live gig flow smoothly. And if you rely on MIDI during your performances, the Analog Drive delivers. All settings are fully controllable via MIDI and it can even send MIDI program change messages.
The eight circuits
Clean Boost – A boost ranging from 0 to 20 dB, run at a high internal voltage, thus giving plenty of headroom.
Mid Drive – Can be compared to the sound a well-known green stompbox. If more bass is needed, just increase the Low EQ setting.
Dirty Drive – Really dirty and swampy. A gate-ish feel can be obtained at low Gain settings. Higher Gain settings result in an old school fuzzy sound.
Big Dist – Adds quite a lot of distortion, but with an intact bass response. A reference would be a Marshall stack pushed to the max with a lot of power amp distortion.
Focused Dist – Strong focus on the upper mids. An extended version of the mythological horse/man pedal, but with more flexibility.
Harmonic Fuzz – Octave fuzz with a smooth feel. Based on a fuzz that is out of production. (Which one is a well-kept secret.)
High Gain – Clear sound with a lot of gain. Nice string separation, great sustain.
Thick Gain – Adds loads of gain, more than a lot of preamps. Really crispy when palm muting the lower strings and using the EQ to add some top end.
- Sound processing
- 100% analog signal path
- 8 analog distortion circuits
- 3 band analog EQ with sweepable mid band
- Audio input
- High impedance instrument input
- Expression pedal inputs
- Input level on tip: -5 V – +5 V
- Supplies +5 V on ring
- Accepts Expression pedals and Control Voltage
- Electrical specifications
- Unit power consumption: 5 W, 400 mA typical
- Compatible Elektron power supply: PSU-3b
- Dual digit seven-segment LED display
- MIDI In/Out
- 1/4” audio input
- 1/4” audio output
- 2 x 1/4” Expression pedal input
- Power inlet: Center positive 5.5 x 2.5 mm barrel jack, 12 V DC, 1 A
- Physical specifications
- Sturdy cast aluminum casing
- Dimensions: W 171 x D 177 x H 62 mm (6.8” x 7.0” x 2.5”) (including jacks, knobs and footswitches)
- Weight: approximately 1.2 kg (2.7 lbs)
- 3 year Elektron warranty
- Power supply included in box
- Accessories for Analog Drive
- Power Supply PSU-3b
- Analog Drive, Analog Heat
- 50.00 USDInfoBuy
- Instrument Cable − 300 cm
- Analog Drive, Analog Four, Analog Heat, Analog Keys, Analog Rytm, Machinedrum, Machinedrum UW, Monomachine, Octatrack, Sidstation
- 10.00 USDInfoBuy
- Instrument Cable − 150 cm
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
|Delivered HKD Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Hong Kong , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Hong Kong to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy.hk Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.