Empress has designed the ECM-519 to be a feedback FET compressor with personality, that can excel where plug-ins fall short and seamlessly integrate with your DAW to add some often needed analog warmth.
"Incredibly versatile compression and tone….this thing is deep!" - Ryan Hewitt: Red Hot Chili Peppers, Blink 182, Tom Petty, The Avett Brothers
The pleasing FET harmonic distortion, and some transformer saturation options really help to add that analog character. It's great on aggressive time settings and applying a lot of gain reduction, but can also be extremely transparent. The auto modes engage two completely separate side-chain circuits that change the way the compressor behaves, giving you sounds that aren't possible with conventional attack and release settings.
True bypass switching makes meaningful comparisons against the original signal quick and easy, and parallel compression is only a knob twist away!
Empress ECM-519 500 Series FET Compressor Features
- All Analog Signal Path - no digitals in here!
- Sidechain HPF - High pass the sidechain at 120 Hz or 220 Hz
- True Bypass - so you can be sure that it's not affecting the signal when disengaged
- Super Fast Attack Speeds - Dial in attack speeds down to 50 microseconds
- Mix Knob for Parallel Compression - Blend in dry signal for New York style compression
- 10 segment LED Gain Reduction Meter
- Selectable Output Transformer can be loaded down for some old school analog character
- Use the active balanced output for a pristine signal path or engage the output transformer for some added warmth. Load down the output transformer for even more old school analog character and some pleasant saturation.
- 3 Ratios - 3:1 gives great transparent compression for evening out dynamics. 6:1 gives great control and can be pretty aggressive when doing lots of gain reduction. 12:1 is approaching limiting and can be very useful when you need to sit something in the mix or hit it hard for tons of character.
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
|Delivered HKD Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Hong Kong , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Hong Kong to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy.hk Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.