Distortion and saturation play a very important role in music production. From subtle, clean and warm tube or tape saturation to the wildest multiband guitar amp effects: FabFilter Saturn delivers!
FabFilter Saturn offers a range of different high quality distortion models, inspired by the vintage sound of tubes, tape and guitar amps. In addition, you also get three creative distortion styles, with which you can smudge, stretch, crush, rectify and clip your sounds in weird and unexpected ways.
With its multiband design and per-band feedback, dynamics, drive, tone and modulation options, Saturn will bring a unique flavor to your music.
Using Saturn's extensive modulation section, you can really bring life and depth to your music. By applying subtle modulation to crossover frequencies, dynamics, band levels or tone controls, great warmth and definition can be achieved.
With all the XLFOs, EGs, XY controllers, envelope followers and MIDI sources you will ever need, you get practically unlimited modulation possibilities. Creating new modulation connections could not be easier: just drag and drop.
Finally, FabFilter Saturn contains all the usual FabFilter goodies: perfectly tuned knobs, MIDI Learn, Smart Parameter Interpolation for smooth parameter transitions, extensive help with interactive help hints, AltiVec and SSE optimization, and much more!
FabFilter Saturn Plugin Features
- Sixteen different distortion styles, from subtle saturation to heavy guitar amps and bit crushing
- Multiband processing (up to 6 bands)
- Per-band drive, mix, feedback, dynamics, tone and level controls
- Per-band solo and mute options
- Optional HQ mode (8x oversampling)
- Mid/side processing
- Interactive multiband display
- Easy-to-use interface, using our innovative what-you-use-is-what-you-see concept
- Endless modulation options, with all the 16-step XLFOs, XY controllers, envelope generators, envelope followers and MIDI sources you will ever need
- GPU-powered graphics acceleration
- Normal and wide interface layouts, with an option to show or hide the modulation section at the bottom
- Easy drag-and-drop modulation with 50-slot modulation matrix
- Over 150 presets
- Modulation source signal visualization
- Interactive MIDI Learn
- Unique per-component presets
- Smart Parameter Interpolation
- Extensive help file with interactive help hints
- Undo, redo and A/B switch features
- Available in VST, VST3, Audio Units, AAX Native and AudioSuite formats (all both 64-bit and 32-bit), as well as RTAS (32-bit only)
FabFilter Saturn Plugin Specifications
- 32-bit: Windows 8, 7, Vista or XP
- 64-bit: Windows 8, 7 or Vista(x64)
- VST 2/3 host or Pro Tools
Mac OS X
- 32-bit: OS X 10.5 or higher
- 64-bit: OS X 10.6 or higher
- AU or VST 2/3 host or Pro Tools
- Intel processor
FabFilter Saturn is a multiband distortion, saturation, and amp-modeling plug-in, with tons of modulation options. From subtle tube saturation to full-on sonic mayhem, Saturn does it all. Saturn gives you a huge preset palette of high-quality distortion models inspired by the vintage sound of tubes, tape, and guitar amps, along with powerful, intuitive tweakability. Choose between three distortion styles, with which you can smudge, stretch, crush, rectify, and clip your sounds in delightfully unpredictable ways. At AudioShop, distortion and saturation play a vital role in music production. With its multiband design and per-band feedback, dynamics, drive, tone, and modulation options, Saturn brings a unique aura to your music.
Modulation options galore
Saturn's robust modulation section rocks everything you need to breathe tremendous depth and excitement into your music. In Saturn, patching up new modulation routings couldn't be easier - simply drag and drop! Apply subtle modulation to crossover frequencies, dynamics, band levels, or tone controls, for adding subtle warmth or definition. Saturn gives you all the XLFOs, EGs, XY controllers, envelope followers, and MIDI sources you could ever want, for virtually unlimited modulation options. Finally, FabFilter Saturn offers all the usual FabFilter goodies: precision-tuned controls, MIDI Learn, Smart Parameter Interpolation for smooth parameter transitions, extensive help with interactive hints, AltiVec and SSE optimization, and more.
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days. You will not receive a Paypal invoice to complete payment if your order is on backorder or unavailable with the manufacturer for shipment.
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.