Jeff Beck, The Who, Eric Clapton, Simon & Garfunkel, John Mayer - who hasn't Pino Paladino worked with? With a resume like that, you would assume that Pino's a consumate musician - and you'd be right. You'd probably also assume that his bass is something really special. Right again. The Fender Custom Shop has meticulously reproduced Pino's '62 Precision Bass in all its glory, complete with a lightweight alder body, C-shape, quartersawn maple neck with rosewood fingerboard, custom-wound pickup, tortoise shell pickguard, and flatwound strings. The Fender Custom Shop Pino Paladino Precision Bass. Take it from AudioBuy: just add chops, and you'll have everything you need to nail the sound of this renowned cross-genre bass wizard.
The Relic treatment gives you real deal visuals
Fender Custom Shop's Relic treatment creates instruments that are spittin' images of the originals, so much so that you'd be hard-pressed to distinguish the Pino Paladino from an original '62 Precision. It has a worn nitrocellulose lacquer finish that shows the natural wear and tear of years of heavy use, replete with nicks and scratches. Nitro finishes - standard back in the day - are significantly thinner than today's polyurethane finishes, allowing the instrument to "breathe." These finishes not only look and feel incredible; they also enhance the instrument's tonal qualities - giving you the look, feel - and sound of a well-played vintage classic. To complete the illusion, the Pino Paladino Precision Bass even sports oxidized hardware and aged plastic parts.
Fender Custom Shop Pino Paladino Precision Bass Features
- Select lightweight alder body, relic'd Fiesta Red nitrocellulose lacquer finish
- C-shape, quartersawn straight-grain maple neck with nitrocellulose lacquer finish
- Rosewood fingerboard with 7.25" radius and 20 vintage-style frets and dot inlays
- Vintage-style split single-coil Precision Bass pickup
- Master Volume, Master Tone controls
- 4-saddle American Vintage Bass bridge
- Aged nickel/chrome hardware
- Aged 4-ply tortoiseshell pickguard
- Knurled flat-top control knobs
- Thomastik-Infeld flatwound strings (.043 .056 .070 .100)
- Vintage-style slotted truss rod nut
- Vintage Tweed hardshell case and Certificate of Authenticity included
- Includes strap, cable, 4-pack of custom shop picks, and polishing cloth
Nail it, with the Fender Custom Shop Pino Paladino Precision Bass!
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days. You will not receive a Paypal invoice to complete payment if your order is on backorder or unavailable with the manufacturer for shipment.
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Contact AudioBuy Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.