Bringing to life the vision of one of the most respected guitarists in the world, the Eric Johnson Signature Stratocaster Thinline is the perfect marriage between a semi-hollow body and a traditional Stratocaster. Johnson is famous in guitar circles for questing for his ideal tone - liquid and articulate, it perfectly complements the playing style that earned his place in the modern guitar pantheon. In 2015 he approached us to co-design a lightweight, resonant instrument that combines the tones of his favorite semi-hollow body guitars and his Stratocaster. Two years later, we hit the formula for tonal nirvana with the Eric Johnson Signature Stratocaster Thinline.
We finished the custom-chambered body with nitrocellulose lacquer, allowing the wood to “breathe” with character. The three single-coil Stratocaster pickups were specially voiced to meet Johnson’s specifications, and are mounted to the semi-hollow, two-piece alder body with countersunk screws for even more vibration transfer. The comfortable “’57 Soft V” shaped quartersawn maple neck bears a 12” radius maple fingerboard and 21 medium-jumbo frets for enhanced playability.
Other custom features include a vintage-style tremolo with silver-painted block, ’57-style string recesses, thin headstock with vintage-style staggered tuning machines, ’57-style parchment pickguard and “ashtray” bridge cover. A tour de force, the Eric Johnson Stratocaster Thinline is the first semi-hollow Strat that combines custom chambers with traditional Stratocaster arm and body contours.
- Semi-hollow 2-piece Alder body, Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer finish
- Bolt-on Maple neck, Soft “V” Shape, Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer finish, 21 medium jumbo frets
- 3 Custom Voiced single coil pickups, Master Volume, Tone 1 (Neck), Tone 2 (Bridge), 5-way switch
- 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo, ’57-style parchment pickguard and “ashtray” bridge cover
If there's one player that appreciates the legacy of the Stratocaster, it's Eric Johnson. Now, you can play his dream Strat. Order today.SPECIFICATIONS Body
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Semi-hollow or chambered body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood:
- Body wood: Alder
- Body finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: V soft
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod:
- Neck finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Material: Maple
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Medium jumbo
- Number of frets: 21
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.656 in. (42 mm)
- Configuration: SSS
- Neck: Custom single-coil
- Middle: Custom single-coil
- Bridge: Custom single-coil
- Brand: Fender
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Not applicable
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics:
- Control layout: Master volume, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 5-way
- Coil tap or split:
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Vintage synchronized tremolo
- Tuning machines: Vintage staggered
- Color: Nickel/chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features:
- Case: Hardshell case
- Country of origin: United States
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days. You will not receive a Paypal invoice to complete payment if your order is on backorder or unavailable with the manufacturer for shipment.
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Contact AudioBuy Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.