The Flux Epure v3 EQ plug-in arms your studio with stunning EQ power. Built around an algorithm that delivers superior audio quality, Epure v3 is a powerful equalizer for your day-to-day session work, and has the fortitude to go the extra mile when you have complex processing tasks such as separate processing of mono and stereo components. Epure v3 sports five bands, each delivering 24dB of boost/cut and covering the complete frequency range. You can even process multiple tiers from within one single plug-in instance. Need a powerful go-to EQ? Get Flux Epure v3.
Flux Epure v3 Features
- Major flexibility lets you handle complex jobs with ease
- Intuitive user interface give you quick, precise operation
- Support for Open Sound Control
Major flexibility lets you handle complex jobs with ease
Flux Epure v3 gives you major flexibility. In a multichannel setup, you can use the internal processing groups and the MS option to have one set of controls grouped for the front channels, with a different set controlling the rear channels, configuring an MS EQ on the fronts simultaneously with a different MS EQ on the rears - all while using only one instance of Epure v3.
Intuitive user interface give you quick, precise operation
Flux Epure v3's intuitive user interface gives you handy instant shortcut functions to enhance and simplify your workflow, allowing for quick and precise operation. Each of the five color coded band sections is covering the complete frequency range, while dynamic gain controls let you multiply the gain by two, divide it by two, or invert the gain with a simple flip of a switch.
Support for Open Sound Control
Flux Epure v3 includes support for OSC (Open Sound Control), a content format for messaging among computers, synthesizers, and multimedia devices that are optimized for modern networking. Modern networking technology has much to offer the world of electronic musical instruments, including interoperability, accuracy, flexibility, and improved documentation and organization. In Flux Epure v3, OSC allows for remote control of plug-in parameters via OSC-enabled devices and software applications such as TouchOSC for iPhone,iPad, and iPod Touch.
Flux Epure v3 Features
- Algorithm designed to deliver superior audio quality
- A powerful go-to equalizer for your day-to-day session work
- Instant shortcut functions enhance and simplify your workflow
- Surgical precision tool for the most demanding equalizing and filtering tasks
- Logical, intuitive user interface
- Each of the five color coded band sections is covering the complete frequency range
- Each band offers 24dB of boost/cut
- Dynamic gain controls let you multiply, divide, or invert the gain
- Up to eight channels of simultaneous processing for multichannel/surround operations
- Four MS decoder/encoders and up to eight internally routable processing groups
- Process multiple tiers from within one single plug-in instance
- Great for complex processing tasks such as separate processing of mono and stereo components
- Open Sound Control (OSC) allows for remote control via OSC-enabled devices
Need a powerful go-to EQ? Get Flux Epure v3!
Flux Epure v3 Plug-in - AAX DSP/Native Tech Spec
- Software Type EQ
- Platform Mac, PC
- Upgrade/Full Full
- Download/Boxed Download
- iLok Required Yes
- Format AAX DSP, AAX Native
- Hardware Requirements - Mac Intel Processor
- Hardware Requirements - PC PC
- OS Requirements - Mac OS X 10.7
- OS Requirements - PC Windows 7/Vista/ XP v.2.4 (32-bit)
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days. You will not receive a Paypal invoice to complete payment if your order is on backorder or unavailable with the manufacturer for shipment.
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Contact AudioBuy Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.