The Flux IRCAM Verb v3 reverb plug-in gives you incredibly rich-sounding room acoustics. Based on a decade of research at IRCAM, the French music and sound science institute, the IRCAM Verb v3 is very sophisticated under the hood, but it's dead-simple to use. It's flexible, too, with eight input and output channels making it easy to process reverb in multi-channel and surround formats, and a built-in input/output matrix that gives you total flexibility when setting up. Juice your music and your workflow, with Flux IRCAM Verb v3!
Flux IRCAM Verb v3
- Better science for better-sounding reverb
- This is one powerhouse 'verb
- Support for Open Sound Control
Better science for better-sounding reverb
Flux IRCAM Verb v3 is based on decade of research at IRCAM, incorporating state-of-the-art technology for room acoustics simulation. All that's hidden while you're using it, however, with advanced perceptive models concealing the complexity behind the actual reverb algorithms. This delivers a flexible, intuitive user experience - and gives both your workflow and creativity a shot in the arm.
This is one powerhouse 'verb
IRCAM Verb v3 is built upon Flux's latest 64-bit version 3 framework that improves your processing performance big time. Graphic rendering in Verb v3 is handled by a robust, GPU-efficient 2D/3D rendering engine. First in the Pure Analyzer System, this engine is based on the OpenGL standard and optimizes your audio-to-visual experience by utilizing the GPU on your computer's built-in graphics card.
Support for Open Sound Control
Flux Epure v3 includes support for OSC (Open Sound Control), a content format for messaging among computers, synthesizers, and multimedia devices that are optimized for modern networking. Modern networking technology has much to offer the world of electronic musical instruments, including interoperability, accuracy, flexibility, and improved documentation and organization. In Flux Epure v3, OSC allows for remote control of plug-in parameters via OSC-enabled devices and software applications such as TouchOSC for iPhone,iPad, and iPod Touch.
Flux IRCAM Verb v3 Features
- Incredibly rich-sounding reverb based on a decade of research at IRCAM
- Incorporates state-of-the-art technology for room acoustics simulation
- Sophisticated under the hood, but it's dead-simple to use
- Flexible, intuitive user experience juices your workflow and creativity
- Eight input and output channels make it easy to process reverb in multi-channel and surround formats
- Built-in input/output matrix gives you total flexibility when setting up your I/O
- Open Sound Control (OSC) allows for remote control via OSC-enabled devices
Juice your music and your workflow, with Flux IRCAM Verb v3!
Flux IRCAM Verb v3 Plug-in (Download) Tech Specs
- Software Type Reverb
- Platform Mac, PC
- Upgrade/Full Full
- Download/Boxed Download
- iLok Required Yes
- Format AAX Native, VST, AU
- Hardware Requirements - Mac Intel Core i5 1.7 GHz/AMD/ATI Radeon/nVidia
- Hardware Requirements - PC Intel Core I5 @ 1.7 GHz/AMD/Ati Radeon/nVidia
- OS Requirements - Mac OS X 10.7
- OS Requirements - PC Windows 7/Vista, or XP v.2.4 (32-bit Only)
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days. You will not receive a Paypal invoice to complete payment if your order is on backorder or unavailable with the manufacturer for shipment.
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Contact AudioBuy Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.