Focusrite ISA 828 Microphone Preamp at a Glance
- A remarkable, affordable preamp
- Line inputs, easy DAW integration
- Variable impedance
The ISA828 features eight original ISA transformer-based pre amps in a single robust 2U chassis, and offers the Focusrite signature sound at the lowest cost per channel to date. The eight ISA series transformer-based microphone preamps feature exactly the same vintage microphone preamplifier design as the original ISA110 module from Focusrite's critically acclaimed Forte console (including the original Lundahl L1538 transformer).
Line inputs, easy DAW integration
The pre-amps are complemented by eight line inputs, four instrument inputs. Thanks to its convenient 25 pin D-Type connectors, the ISA828 also integrates quickly and seamlessly with ProTools HD, as well as other popular hard disk recorders and mixing desks.
The microphone input stage includes a variable impedance circuit, allowing the user to switch between four carefully selected input impedance settings. The original ISA110 setting is supplemented by three further impedance settings to perfectly match/creatively mismatch the pre amp with any microphone collection. The four front panel instrument inputs also feature high and low impedance options to provide a comprehensive and accessible DI solution. Insert switches are also featured on every channel, should the need arise to place extra processing between the pre amp and converter. Vintage design highpass filters are also provided on every channel.
Focusrite ISA828 Microphone Preamp Features
- Eight original Focusrite ISA transformer-based pre amps in a single 2U space
- Works seamlessly with ProTools, as well as other hard disc recorders and mixing consoles
- Switchable input impedance (four settings per channel) provides a range of response flavors.
- Eight line inputs with four front panel instrument inputs featuring high impedance options
- Switchable Insert points on every channel
- Vintage design highpass filters on every channel eliminate unwanted low frequencies without effecting the rest of the audio signal
- Six LED Input meters on all eight channels provide clear input metering independent of the DAW
- Sturdy 2U chassis
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days. You will not receive a Paypal invoice to complete payment if your order is on backorder or unavailable with the manufacturer for shipment.
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Contact AudioBuy Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.