The F600A Compressor is a high performance tool for professional recording and mastering engineers. The F600A features a fully externally and internally balanced signal path with much lower distortion than conventional compressors. It comprises of a analog gain control circuit and a digital side-chain based on two DSPs. This technology can achieve more than 20 dB of gain reduction while maintaining very low distortion. Up to ten units can be linked together to form a true multi-channel compressor. The engineer can easily change the compression characteristics by tuning threshold level, attack and release times as well as selecting RMS or PEAK signal inputs to the side-chain. An additional tunable high pass filter preserves low frequencies. Since this high pass filter can be tuned up to 4 kHz, the F600A can be used as De-Esser, or on a lathe, as a cutting speed limiter. The extreme low output impedance with its high current design allows even the most difficult and complex loads to be driven without sonic impact.
Fredenstein F600A Compressor Specs
- Reference Level : 0 db = +4 dBu (American Studio Standard)
- Make-up Gain : 0 to +15.5 dB
- Threshold : -24 dB to +7db (-20 dBu - +11 dBu)
- Attack Time Range : 1 ms/dB to 31 ms/dB
- Release Time Range : 2 ms/dB to 129 ms/dB
- Compressions Ratio : 1:2 to 1:100
- High Pass Filter : flat to 4000 Hz
- Frequency Response : 20Hz – 20,000Hz, +/- 0.2dB
- Distortion : < 0.01%
- S/N Ratio : > 90dB at 0dB gain
- Input Impedance : > 10KOhm
- Max. Input Level : + 24 dBu
- Output Impedance : 20 Ohm
- Max. Output Current : +/- 200 mA
- Max. Output Level : + 26 dBu
- Power Consumption : +/- 16V, +/- 200mA
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days. You will not receive a Paypal invoice to complete payment if your order is on backorder or unavailable with the manufacturer for shipment.
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Contact AudioBuy Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.