The Phantom Arcade is a master of octaves (up and down!), glitching, heavily filtered tones, and a wide range of fuzzes! It is THE videogame sounds pedal...yet it features an amazing amount of useful and usable tones...and an incredible amount of fun!
The Phantom Arcade generates an incredibly wide range of unique-but-usable octave and ring modulation effects. Semi-clean octave up, ring mod tones, funky gated cleanish tones, fat and nasty octave down, glitching, phantom octave tones (subtle, disappearing and reappearing octaves), fuzzed out ring modulator tones, smooth fuzz, nasty fuzz, and blistering octave up fuzz! (So many tones it takes a run-on sentence to cover them!)
Interactive and versatile, the Phantom Arcade delivers unique and refreshing tones with a range that goes far beyond your average guitar pedal.
- Hi-Ring Mode (right footswitch): Slightly dirty octave up with ring mod tones and artifacts. (Use your neck pickup for the best tone! Octave up is especially pronounced above the 12th fret!
- 1-up (knob): Controls intensity of Mode One's octave up. Turn it up for less intense octave, and all the way right for a touch of dying sputter.
- Hi-Score (knob): Adjusts highs! Mellow out the cleanish octave or the intensity in octave up fuzz mode).
- Lo-Glitch Mode (left footswitch): Octave down, more intense ring mod tones, glitch tones, and smoother fuzz tones, with Level and Voice mod to activate octave/glitch.
- Glitch (knob): Blends in the intensity and glitchy-ness of the octave down effect! From smooth fuzz to monstrous phantom!
- Oct-Up Fuzz Mode (both footswitches on): Octave up fuzz! Blistering octave up, nasty fuzz, and high gain. (Adjust intensity with 1-up knob. The Hi-Score and Glitch knobs work as hi-trimmers in this mode, and you'll likely want em!)
- Turbo Mode (middle toggle and knob) (both footswitches on, middle toggle activated, indicated by red LED): The anything-goes insanity of an imploding arcade filled with phantoms! Filters, glitches, drones, and more! Highly interactive and indescribable.
- Best placed first (or at least early) in your effects chain, with no buffered bypass in front of it or active pickups. (This is for Mode Two, which functions on impedance--the better your signal, the more dramatic the tones!) For the most extreme tones, make sure your Tone control is turned all the way up!
• Dual footswitch, four modes, five knobs, and toggle.
• Professionally printed circuit board.
• Fresnel-lensed LEDs, red mode indicator,and flashing blue LED.
• True-bypass switching.
• 9v negative tip adapter power (No batteries.)
• Rugged aluminum enclosure (4.7" x 3.7")
• Handmade in the USA
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days. You will not receive a Paypal invoice to complete payment if your order is on backorder or unavailable with the manufacturer for shipment.
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Contact AudioBuy Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.