The Sonic Shroom expands on the best tones of its predecessor...the AB-Synth!
The Sonic Shroom is a harmonic-blasting, liquidy, layered fuzz--with controls that take you from smooth and
searing to splattery! From there, add a mind-altering second mode with wild oscillation, whale calls, blips, self-
arpeggiation, more synth tones, and fat octave down! As wild as the oscillation can be, it's also musical...plus, you
can play over it: the oscillation only kicks in when you're not playing, letting you sustain long notes until it devolves
into feedback and blips...or letting little chirps and squeals jump in between the notes of your solos. The Sonic
Shroom is a trip you need to take!
· Right Footswitch: On/Off.
· Left Footswitch: Activates Trip Mode for oscillation.
· Trip/Voice knob:
· In Fuzz mode, this knob adjusts VOICE...from full and thick to the left, to tighter and crunchier to the right!
· In Trip mode, knob-left gives you lower pitched oscillation, and droning cackles. To the right, you'll get higher-
pitched blips and squeals. (Dial in blips as you blips as you roll back the Fuzz knob).
· Fuzz knob: Increases gain and overdrive. From high-gain to higher, increasing focus and sizzle! The last tiny turn
of this knob compresses the fuzz for a splattier, over-fuzzed sound.
· Oscillation knob: This is your main oscillation control, which is activated when you turn on Trip mode. It adjusts
the oscillation being feed through the circuit, altering intensity and character of the oscillation.
Trip Mode (both footswitches on):
· All knobs affect oscillation in this mode.
· First-time users, start with your guitar’s Vol and Tone turned all the way up!
· For weird synth bass tones: Roll back on your guitar's Vol knob!
· For blips: Turn Voice knob toward the right...start with Fuzz knob turned full right, then start backing it left.
· Trip Mode requires passive pickups. Also, no buffered-bypass pedals in front of it.
|• Hand-wired in the USA.
• True-bypass switching.
• 9v negative tip adapter power. (No batteries)
• Rugged aluminum enclosure (4.7" x 3.7")
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days. You will not receive a Paypal invoice to complete payment if your order is on backorder or unavailable with the manufacturer for shipment.
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Contact AudioBuy Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.