Here's a great way to put together a full jazz or big band ensemble - without a big band budget! AudioBuy.com.au Australia is sure you'll dig Gary Garritan's Jazz & Big Band 3 Collection, thanks to its 50-plus instruments, its amazing ARIA instrument engine, and its ease of use. You get multiple saxophones, trumpets, trombones, keyboards, wind instruments, guitars, basses, and even drum kits and percussion instruments. The Jazz & Big Band 3 Collection even includes ensemble presets that let you easily assemble great-sounding groups! Add onboard reverb and stereo effects for an even bigger-sounding experience. Best of all, this astounding collection is surprisingly affordable.
Gary Garritan Jazz & Big Band 3 Collection Software Instrument Features
- More than 50 individual instruments
- Amazingly realistic sounds
- ARIA instrument engine
- Ensemble presets
- High-quality reverb and Stereo Stage effects
- MIDI playback and recording features
- Sopranino saxophone, mezzo-soprano saxophone, 3 soprano saxophones, (2 straight, 1 curved), 3 alto saxophones, C-melody saxophone, 3 tenor saxophones, baritone saxophone, bass saxophone, contrabass saxophone, subcontrabass saxophone, plus derivative ensemble instruments
- 6 trumpets (with mutes):
- 5 Bb trumpets (all with extended range, one with extreme range), open, straight mute, cup mute, harmon mute, bucket mute, flugelhorn, plus derivative ensemble instruments
- 5 trombones (with mutes):
- 4 tenor trombones, bass trombone, open, straight mute, cup mute, harmon mute, bucket mute, plus derivative ensemble instruments
- 6 additional winds:
- Piccolo, alto flute, C flute, Bb clarinet, bass clarinet, tuba, plus derivative ensemble instruments
- 3 keyboards:
- Steinway B grand piano, vintage electric piano, jazz accordion, rock organ
- 3 guitars:
- 2 electric guitars, acoustic guitar
- 6 basses:
- 2 upright acoustic basses, 2 fretless electric basses, 2 fretted electric basses
- 3 drum kits:
- Classic stick kits, fusion stick kit, plus separate instruments (kick, snare, toms, hi-hat, cymbals), brush kit (with controllable stirs) plus separate instruments
- Vibraphone (hard and soft mallets), Latin percussion, bongos, congas, timbales, wood blocks, bells, whistles, and more
Gary Garritan's Jazz & Big Band 3 Collection puts more than 50 amazing instruments at your command!
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days. You will not receive a Paypal invoice to complete payment if your order is on backorder or unavailable with the manufacturer for shipment.
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Contact AudioBuy Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.