The sound character is warm, punchy, sweet and musical. These classic characteristics have been heard on countless recordings through the years and it is a versatile sound that works very well on most sound sources and in most genres. The Golden Age Project EQ-573 has stepped frequency controls that offers a wide selection of frequencies from 33 Hz to 20 kHz. Each section can be switched off individually. There is also a master bypass switch for easy comparisons.
The low and high frequency bands are shelving and the mid frequency band is of the bell type. The control range is +/-15 dB for the two lower bands and +/- 18dB for the high frequency band. The high pass filter is of the inductor type with a slope of 18 dB / octave.
THIS PRODUCT ONLY WORKS WHEN USED IN COMBINATION WITH Golden Age Project Pre-573 500 Series Microphone Preamplifier.
Golden Age Project EQ573 Equalizer Features
- Vintage Style electronics. No integrated circuits in the signal path
- 3-band with a dual inductor based mid frequency band
- Inductor based high pass filter
- Stepped frequency selection
- Control range up to +/- 18 dB
- A wide selection of frequencies from 33 Hz to 20 kHz
- Each section has can be switched off individually
- Master Bypass switch
- Tantalum capacitors in the signal path
- Circuit board star grounding scheme
- Great sound that suits most sound sources and genres
- A solid build quality that will last many years of normal use
- Designed to be used together with the Golden Age Project PRE-573
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days. You will not receive a Paypal invoice to complete payment if your order is on backorder or unavailable with the manufacturer for shipment.
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Contact AudioBuy Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.