Outfitted with a ribbon that's 50 mm long and 2 microns thick, the R1 MKII provides fast and life-like transient response, and can handle extremely high sound pressure levels—up to 160 dB SPL.
As is typical for a ribbon mic, it has a figure-8 polar pattern, which means it picks up primarily from the front and rear of the capsule and rejects sounds coming from the sides. You can use this to your advantage in the studio to help minimize bleed when two or more sources are recording in the same room. The R1 MKII is well-suited for electric guitar, vocals, strings, horns, acoustic instruments, orchestras, choral groups, and many live-sound applications.
Golden Age R-1 MKII Ribbon Microphone Specs
- The R1 MKII comes with a soft transport case and an XLR mic cable.
- Offers the natural and musical sound of a classic ribbon microphone
- Ultra-realistic reproduction, with smooth highs and extended low end
- Provides the characteristic large-and-mellow ribbon-mic sound quality, featuring a very smooth top end and an extended low end
- Fast and life-like transient response
- An very high SPL capability, 160 dB SPL (1% THD @ 1000 Hz)
- Very good sensitivity for a ribbon microphone
- The Figure-8 polar pattern offers wide sweet spots both in the front and in the back of the microphone, and rejection on the sides
- A ribbon that's 50 mm long and made of 2-micron-thick aluminum foil
- An internal shock mount for the ribbon and magnet assembly
- Comes with a soft transport case and an XLR mic cable
- Manufactured from the finest materials for great performance and long-term reliability
- Can be used with any standard mixer or preamp, preferably one with a balanced input
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
|Delivered HKD Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Hong Kong , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Hong Kong to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy.hk Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.