There are two versions of The Interfacer. The TX Interfacer (gold print) and The Interfacer (white print). Both versions have the same features and are made with the same components except that The TX Interfacer adds an audio transformer to give the option of ground lift and phase correction (read more below).
The Interfacer has two types of summing: Stereo Sum and Split Sum. To access these two modes, use the internal DIP switch to select which mode is best for you.
- Stereo Sum – This is the default mode The Interfacer ships with. In this mode use stereo effects as normal. When summed, the left and right inputs are merged and the exact same signal is sent to the left and right outputs.
- Split sum – Still use stereo effects as normal. When summed, the right input is ignored and the left input is split to both left and right outputs.
The Interfacer TX comes with ground lift and phase correction for players that want to run more than one amp.
- Ground Lift – There are times when two amps are being used that an audible hum/buzz can be heard coming out of your amps. When plugged into one amp only, the hum/buzz is not present. This is commonly referred to as a ground loop. This happens when there is more than one path to earth. To safely fix this common problem, a transformer is needed to isolate your second amp and create one path to ground. Push the red ground lift button to isolate your right amp from your left.
- Phase Correction – Another common issue when running two amps is phase cancellation. Some amps are in phase in relation to each other and other amps are not. When amps are out of phase with each other they are cancelling each other out. This is most noticeable in the lower frequencies. Normally this would mean you can’t use those amps together. With the black phase correction button you can now put two amps that were out of phase, back in phase and working together. To access this, turn on the transformer (red button) and flip the phase (black button).
Hit the foot switch on The Interfacer to mute your signal before it reaches your amps. No matter what craziness is happening on your board, the master mute has the final say on what does or doesn’t get sent to your amp.
There are two inputs on The Interfacer; a moveable buffered input and a passive input.
- Passive Input – Best to use if you have effects on your board such as a vintage wah or fuzz that don’t quite sound the same with a buffer before them. After your last fuzz or wah pedal you can then plug into the buffered input of The Interfacer to make use of the buffer and dedicated tuner output. The passive input can also be used for off-board expression pedals and tap tempo. Permanently connect either a TS or TRS cable from the passive send to a pedal that can receive expression or tap control and then patch an expression or tap pedal into the passive input.
- Moveable Buffered Input – The buffered input can be moved anywhere in your mono signal chain. Simply plug into the passive input, put all the pedals want you want before your buffer here. After the last pre-buffer pedal, plug into the buffered input to make use of the buffer and always on tuner output.
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days. You will not receive a Paypal invoice to complete payment if your order is on backorder or unavailable with the manufacturer for shipment.
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Contact AudioBuy Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.