HERO4 Black takes Emmy Award-winning GoPro performance to the next level with our best image quality yet, plus a 2x more powerful processor that delivers super slow motion at 240 frames per second. Incredible high-resolution 4K30 and 2.7K601 video combines with 1080p120 and 720p240 slow motion to enable stunning, immersive footage of you and your world. Protune settings for both photos and video unlock manual control of Color, ISO Limit, Exposure and more. Waterproof to 131' (40m) with 12MP photos at 30 frames per second and improved audio, HERO4 Black is the ultimate life-capture solution for those who demand the best.
GoPro HERO4 Black Features
- 2x the performance
- 4K30. 4x the resolution of 1080p
- Fast, powerful photo capture
- New settings for after dark
- Control, view and share with built-in Wi-Fi + Bluetooth
- HiLight Tag your best moments
- World's most immersive video
- Time Lapse videos made easy
- Auto Low Light mode
- QuikCapture convenience
- Professional audio performance
- Protune, now for photo + video
- Improved camera control
- GoPro App + GoPro Studio
2x the performance
With a 2x more powerful processor, 2x faster video frame rates and even better image quality than its best-selling predecessor, HERO4 Black delivers footage that's sharper, richer and more detailed. Combined with powerful new features and technologies - and improvements to audio, usability, wireless connectivity and more - HERO4 Black is the most advanced, highest-performing GoPro ever.
4K30. 4x the resolution of 1080p
4K30, 2.7K60, 1080p120, 720p240 - HERO4 Black is the first camera of its kind to feature ultra high-resolution, high frame rate video as powerful as this. Once the exclusive domain of large, costly cameras, HERO4 Black delivers truly professional video quality in a tiny package. Stunning clarity. Liquid-smooth slow-motion playback. Cinema-quality capture. HERO4 Black brings it all.
Fast, powerful photo capture
With 12MP Burst photos at a blistering 30 frames per second, HERO4 Black helps you capture the moments you don't want to miss. Capture single photos, or choose Time Lapse mode to shoot photos automatically at set time intervals from 0.5 to 60 seconds - great for gear-mounted shots when the shutter button is out of reach.
New settings for after dark
Capture the night sky in a whole new way. New Night Photo and Night Lapse modes offer customizable exposure settings of up to 30 seconds for single and Time Lapse photos. Whether you're shooting the Milky Way or a campfire hangout, Night Photo and Night Lapse allow you to you capture ultra low-light scenes like never before.
Control, view and share with built-in Wi-Fi + Bluetooth
HERO4 Black features built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, allowing you to connect to the GoPro App, Smart Remote and more. The GoPro App transforms your phone or tablet into a live video remote for your camera, offering full control of all functions and settings, easy shot preview and playback, plus sharing via text, email, Facebook and more. The Smart Remote allows you to control multiple GoPro cameras from distances of up to 600' (180m).
HiLight Tag your best moments
HiLight Tag, a new HERO4 feature, enables you to mark key moments while recording so you can quickly locate your best clips later for convenient playback, editing or sharing using the GoPro App or GoPro Studio. Just press the dedicated button on the camera or Smart Remote, or use the GoPro App to tag your highlights.
World's most immersive video
HERO4 Black features SuperView, a GoPro-exclusive video mode that captures the world's most immersive wide-angle perspective. It allows you to capture more of yourself and your surroundings in the shot - resulting in captivating, ultra engaging footage of every adventure.
Time Lapse videos made easy
Love the Time Lapse videos you've seen on the GoPro Channel? Now you can easily create one yourself - without spending hours in the editing room. In Time Lapse Video mode, the camera captures a Time Lapse video automatically. It's a great way to showcase a sunrise, road trip or family gathering as a short, shareable video.
Auto Low Light mode
Let the camera do the thinking for you. Auto Low Light mode intelligently changes frame rates based on lighting conditions for optimal low-light performance, enabling you to move between bright and dark environments without having to adjust your camera settings.
Be ready to capture the moment at a moment's notice with new QuikCapture mode. It turns your GoPro into a one-button camera, allowing you to power on and start recording automatically with the press of a single button. Press once to record video, press and hold for two seconds to capture Time Lapse photos. Never worry again about missing an epic shot.
Professional audio performance
Featuring a powerful new audio system, HERO4 Black captures clean, high-fidelity sound. Its cutting-edge microphone delivers nearly 2x the dynamic range, while a best-in-class audio algorithm ensures your recordings sound smoother and more natural than ever. Plus, with its new, integrated ADC (analog-to-digital converter), HERO4 Black is compatible with a wider variety of professional low-sensitivity external mics for immersive stereo audio capture and enhanced performance, whether recording voices, an acoustic jam session or a live show.
Protune, now for photo + video
Protune unlocks the camera's full potential, delivering minimally compressed, cinema-caliber video optimized for professional productions, and advanced manual controls for photos and video. Flex your creativity with customizable settings for Color, ISO Limit, White Balance, Sharpness and Exposure - and enjoy the greatest degree of manual control available in a GoPro camera.
Improved camera control
HERO4 Black features a new dedicated button that allows you to quickly access and adjust camera settings. Simplified menus make navigating settings more intuitive than ever.
GoPro App + GoPro Studio
Expand your GoPro experience with the free GoPro App and GoPro Studio software. The GoPro App allows you to control your camera remotely using your phone or tablet, view and share your content and watch "best of" videos on the GoPro Channel. Use GoPro Studio to create your own engaging GoPro-style videos to share with the world.
GoPro HERO4 Black , More Features
- Weight: Camera: 3.1oz (89g); Camera with housing: 5.4oz (152g)
- Video Resolutions: 4K, 4K SuperView, 2.7K, 2.7K SuperView, 2.7K 4:3, 1440p, 1080p, 1080p SuperView, 960p, 720p, 720p SuperView, WVGA
- Video Format: H.264 codec, .mp4 file format
- Time Lapse Video: Automatically creates video from frames captured at set intervals. Available only in 4K and 2.7K 4:3 resolutions.
- Video + Photo: Record video and capture Time Lapse photos at the same time. Available intervals are 5, 10, 30 and 60 seconds.
- Looping: Record a continuous video loop that overwrites itself until you press the shutter button to stop it and save.
- SuperView video mode captures the world's most immersive wide-angle perspective. It allows you to capture more of yourself and your surroundings in the shot, and it provides full widescreen playback.
- Auto Low Light mode automatically adjusts frame rates according to lighting conditions for enhanced low-light performance. Frame rates are adjusted in medium- and low-light conditions. Playback occurs at the selected resolution and frame rate.
- Continuous Photo (up to 30 seconds) Hold down the shutter button to continuously capture a series of photos until shutter button is released.
- Night Photo: Capture a single photo with a customizable exposure time of up to 30 seconds.
- Photo Resolution: up to 12MP
- Burst: Capture up to 30 photos per second.
- Time Lapse: Automatically capture a series of photos at timed intervals.
- Night Lapse: Capture a series of photos at specific intervals and exposure times.
- Protune unlocks the camera's full potential, delivering minimally compressed, cinema-caliber video optimized for professional productions, and advanced manual controls for photos and video. Flex your creativity with customizable settings for Color, ISO Limit, White Balance, Sharpness and Exposure-and enjoy the greatest degree of manual control available in a GoPro camera.
- Exposure Value Compensation (EV COMP): Affects the brightness of your video. Adjusting this setting can improve image quality when shooting in environments with contrasting lighting conditions.
- Spot Meter is ideal for filming within a dark space with the camera pointed towards a brighter setting (such as filming the outdoors from within a car).
- QuikCapture: With the press of a button, the camera automatically turns on and begins recording video or capturing Time Lapse photos.
- Image Quality + Optics: Ultra sharp image quality with all-glass lens, Ultra wide-angle field of view with reduced distortion
- Battery + Charging: Rechargeable lithium-ion battery, Rated at 1160mAH, 3.8V, 4.4Wh, up to 1:50 of continuous recording time
- Audio: 48kHz sampling rate, AAC compression, Advanced AGC (automatic gain control) with multiband compressor
- Internal Microphone: Mono
- External Microphone: Stereo supported with 3.5mm microphone adapter (sold separately)
- High quality ADC (analog to digital converter) to support studio quality external microphones
- Mini USB: Connecting to a computer for playback/file transfer/charging
- Supports 3.5mm stereo microphone via optional adapter (sold separately)
- Supports playback to composite TV via optional cable (sold separately)
- Supports playback to HDTV via optional cable (sold separately), HDMI playback is certified up to 1080p
- Storage: microSD memory card with a Class 10 or UHS-1 rating required. Up to 64GB capacity supported, Record times vary with resolutions and frame rates, Photo + Video Playback
- GoPro App: Use your phone or tablet to preview and play back videos and photos.
- Connect via mini USB to USB cable (included), or copy files from the microSD card to your computer.
- Includes: HERO4 Black Camera, Standard Housing 131'(40m), Skeleton Backdoor, Rechargeable Battery, Curved Adhesive Mount, Flat Adhesive Mount, Quick Release Buckles, 3-Way Pivot Arm (Mounting Hardware), USB Cable
GoPro HERO4 Camera (Black) Tech Specs
- Video Resolution 4K, 4K SuperView, 2.7K, 2.7K SuperView, 2.7K 4:3, 1440p, 1080p, 1080p SuperView, 960p, 720p, 720p SuperView, WVGA
- Photo Resolution 12MP
- Storage Format microSD memory card with a Class 10 or UHS-1 rating
- Manufacturer Part Number CHDHX-401
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
|Delivered HKD Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Hong Kong , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Hong Kong to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Contact AudioBuy Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will my shipped order be delivered safely and securely?
All paid orders are shipped with FEDEX and are marked as "fragile" to ensure that your ordered items are securely and safely handled prior to final delivery. All orders are dispatched with protective casing and packaging to further protect your ordered item(s) during transit to your delivery address. All orders require signature upon delivery to ensure that your order is delivered to the correct recipient at the correct address , apartment number etc. If you are unavailable at the time of delivery your order will be held at the local FEDEX center and a calling card left at your delivery address to organise re-delivery or pickup.
How do I check for stock levels?
Email "email@example.com" to enquire about current stock levels for the . We aim to stock popular items at all times and are able to quickly order in products if they are currently not in stock. In the event of product backorder or product discontinuation your order will be cancelled and a payment request (Paypal) will not be processed.
Do we ship products internationally?
Yes. AudioBuy ship the majority of products to all international locations serviced by FEDEX. You will be notified during checkout if your order is unable to be delivered to your region due to manufacturer restrictions and/or other shipping restrictions. All listed prices are inclusive of FEDEX shipping costs.
What is the process after I checkout?
Following checkout your order number will be generated and stock availability confirmed before a Paypal invoice is emailed to your registered email address. If your order is not in stock and cannot be shipped within 10 business days then your order will be cancelled. If your order is in stock or can be ordered from the manufacturer for FEDEX dispatch within 10 business days then we will email a Paypal invoice to complete payment.
When do I pay?
You do not pay at checkout. If your order is in stock or readily available from the manufacturer then a Paypal payment request (invoice) will be emailed to you 2-24 hours following checkout. This is to ensure that we do not collect payment for orders which cannot be promptly dispatched and delivered.
When will my Paypal invoice arrive?
Following checkout your Paypal invoice will be emailed to you within 24 hours if your entire is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer (Monday-Friday). Your invoice will be issued on weekends dependent on staff availability.
What are our hours of operation?
Stock inventory and order related enquiries are monitored and responded to everyday excluding major public holidays (Monday-Sunday). Orders are physically shipped during standard FEDEX hours (Monday-Friday , excluding major public holidays). Paypal invoices for order processing are issued Monday-Friday excluding major public holidays.
When will my order be delivered?
Following Paypal payment your order will be FEDEX dispatched within 1-2 business days if your order is in stock. If your order is only in stock with the manufacturer then we will require up to 10 business days to FEDEX dispatch your order. After your order has been shipped we will email your FEDEX tracking number to the email address you provided during checkout / account sign-up. The average FEDEX transit time is 3-5 business days to most international locations.
Can you price match with another retailer?
Yes. Contact "firstname.lastname@example.org" with the product name and the competing website's URL. Our total price including FEDEX delivery is currently . When comparing prices with other retailers be aware that their prices may not include international FEDEX shipping costs.
Are discounts automatically applied to larger orders?
Yes. If you are purchasing the in a quantity of 5+ then your Paypal invoice will automatically include a 10%+ discount. This discount does not apply to items which are on sale or at clearance pricing.
Do we sell used or second hand products?
No. AudioBuy only sell brand new and sealed products which are sourced from the respective and legitimate manufacturer ( ).
Do I need to have a Paypal account to complete payment?
No. Paypal provide the option of completing payment with your Paypal account if you are already a member , if you do not have a Paypal account you will be prompted to complete payment using a debit or credit card. All Paypal payments are subject to approval and will be promptly refunded if AudioBuy or Paypal review the transaction to be unauthorised.