Either the microphone preamp section, or the M+S matrix can be routed to the converter input directly for use in standard recording applications. Using the additional analog line inputs, the microphone preamplifier and A/D converter sections can be used separately, allowing for external processing to be inserted between the preamp and the converter.
External Wordclock or Digidesign LoopSync synchronization is available utilizing a proprietary dual stage PPL with s-Lock, for extremely low jitter and greater stability. Two independent A/D sensitivity configurations are available from the front panel, allowing the user to easily switch between two calibrated settings, each of which can be configured to one of four provided standard A/D sensitivities.
Grace Design AD Option for m201 Specs
- Low latency analog-to-digital converter capable of up to 24-bit/192kHz operation
- Selectable input source include microphone preamp channels 1 and 2, MS matrix L-R output and external balanced line inputs
- Four output connectors types - AES3 on XLR, AES3-id/S/PDIF on BNC, and TOSLink optical
- External synchronization to Wordclock or Digidesign LoopSync
- Dual stage PLL clock recovery. Wide range low noise VCO based PLL followed by Grace's crystal based s-Lock ultra low jitter PLL
- Two input sensitivities selectable on the front panel, each is independently calibrated
- Twenty-segment peak reading LED meters show 60dB range
- AES3 outputs can be configured for single or dual wire operation
- Four standard sensitivities are supported:
- +18dBu = 0dBFS (14dB headroom), +20dBu = 0dBFS (16dB headroom), +22dBu = 0dBFS (18dB headroom), +24dBu = 0dBFS (20dB headroom)
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
|Delivered HKD Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Hong Kong , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Hong Kong to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy.hk Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.