The 3 band EQ section is built around single stage parallel tuning architecture, which minimizes circuitry and delivers natural, musical tonal shaping at all frequencies. Controls include a fully parametric mid-band, with shelving and peak modes on the high- and low-bands. The compressor circuit is based on an optical attenuator - the purest, high fidelity gain control mechanism available. It provides gentle limiting to fairly heavy compression, while remaining neutral and transparent.
Comprehensive input and output options allow the microphone preamp and EQ/compressor section to be accessed independently of each other, with the order of the EQ and compressor switchable. The compressor controls can be linked for stereo applications, and 10 segment gain reduction and output meters make monitoring signal status simple.
Grace Design m103 Channel Strip Specs
- Fast and musical transimpedance microphone preamplifier architecture
- Updated audio path with 0.5% precision metal film resistors
- 12 position gold plated rotary gain switch
- High performance output line driver amplifier and HPF amplifier
- Ribbon microphone mode (also great for dynamic mics)
- Microphone amplifier direct output
- Sealed gold contact relay for Hi-Z input switching
- Relay bypass of phantom power, decoupling capacitors, increased input impedance, and 48V lockout
- 3-band precision EQ, fully parametric mid-band, with peak and shelf mode for the high- and low-bands
- Optical compressor
- Separate line input for the EQ/compressor section
- LED indicators for +48V, ribbon mode, and high-pass filter
- Powerful 10 segment meters for gain reduction and output level
- Built in power supply
- Made in the USA
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
|Delivered HKD Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Hong Kong , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Hong Kong to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy.hk Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.