The preamp provides a hefty amount of gain for most microphones. Ribbon microphones traditionally require higher gain to operate properly, and providing this has often come at the expense of additional noise. The m201 has a dedicated ribbon microphone mode that shifts the gain range up by 10dB without the addition of noise. The mode simultaneously disables phantom power, while bypassing the decoupling capacitors and optimizing the input impedance.
Included is M+S decoder circuitry with a built-in width control and a dedicated set of XLR outputs. The main outputs have parallel outputs, allowing the user to send the microphone source to two separate recording devices or mixers. Each channel also features Hi-Z inputs for amplifying electric instruments. Phase reverse switches and a 20dB pad are available per channel, as are bi-color LED peak indicators.
Grace Design M201 - 2-Channel Microphone Preamp Specs
- Two-channel microphone preamp utilizing a fully balanced, transformerless design
- Ribbon microphone mode boost the overall input gain by 10dB, while deactivating 48V phantom power
- Dual parallel XLR outputs for each channel
- Front panel DI/instrument inputs
- Precision, twenty-four position, gold contact rotary-switch gain controls
- No electrolytic capacitors in the signal path
- Sealed gold contact relays for all signal switching
- High current outputs drive long cable runs
- Regulated linear power supply with custom wound toroidal transformer
- DPA microphone 130V phantom power option available
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
|Delivered HKD Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Hong Kong , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Hong Kong to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy.hk Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.