The m501 module features a balanced, transformerless design, with 48V phantom, a 75Hz high-pass filter, and a 1/4" HI-Z instrument input. Also standard is a ribbon microphone mode, which raises the input impedance, bypasses the input decoupling capacitors and deactivates 48V phantom to protect delicate ribbon microphones from damage.
Grace Design m501 Microphone Preamp Specs
- Single channel microphone preamp in the 500 series form factor
- Fast and musical transimpedance architecture
- Wide 10dB to 75dB gain range
- Updated audio path with 0.5% precision metal film resistors
- Sealed gold contact relay for Hi-Z input switching
- Ribbon microphone mode (also great for dynamic mics) - relay bypass of phantom power decoupling capacitors, increased input impedance and 48V lockout
- High performance output line driver amplifier and HPF amplifier
- Enhanced RFI interference suppression
- 12 position gold plated rotary gain switch
- 3 output connectors - XLR balanced, 1/4" TRS balanced and 1/4" TS unbalanced
- LED indicators for +48V, ribbon mode and high-pass filter
- Laser-etched black anodized frontpanel
- Made in the USA
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days. You will not receive a Paypal invoice to complete payment if your order is on backorder or unavailable with the manufacturer for shipment.
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Contact AudioBuy Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.