For accurate playback, the m920's output is adjustable in 0.05dB steps. The unit also supports a variety of outputs, including 2 stereo sets of unbalanced RCA outs, 2 balanced 1/4" outputs, and 2 front-panel 1/4" headphone outputs with volume control independent of your main outs.
Grace Design m920 High Resolution Monitoring System Specs
- Stereo analog inputs - balanced (+4dBu) XLR and unbalanced (-10dBv) RCA.
- Ultra low distortion 32-bit /384 kHz Sabre DAC accepts stereo digital input sources in AES3, S/PDIF, TOSLINK (optical) and USB formats with auto sample rate detection and digital de-emphasis filter
- User configurable DAC filter response for PCM and DSD playback
- USB for playback of up to 384 kHz / 32-bit PCM as well as DSD 64 and DSD 128 playback via DoP
- AES and S/PDIF playback of up to 192 kHz / 24-bit PCM as well as DSD 64 playback via DoP
- Dual-stage wide lock range PLL for jitter rejection on non s-locked sources
- Third generation s-Lock dual stage PLL (phase lock loop) circuitry for low jitter clocking and sonic integrity
- Two sets of line level outputs provided via RCA (unbalanced) and 1/4" TRS jacks (balanced) for connection to stereo monitors
- RCA line outputs can be configured for variable or fixed DAC output mode for operation as a standalone digital to analog converter
- Front panel rotary encoder provides level control of both headphone and the line output levels. Level adjustments are made in 0.5dB steps within a 95dB range
- 0.05dB channel level matching to ensure true stereo balance at any monitoring level
- White 7-segment display is used to show headphone and stereo main output levels
- X-feed (cross feed) simulates the acoustics of a loudspeaker listening environment which can improve imaging while reducing listening fatigue when using headphones. This feature employs a designed signal cross-feed, filtering and delay circuits to simulate HRTF (head related transfer functions)
- High current transimpedance output amplifier design drives 8Ω loads. The m920 was specifically designed with low impedance headphones in mind
- 0.5% metal film resistors are used throughout and there are no electrolytic capacitors in the signal path. Sealed gold contact relays are used for all signal switching
- Infrared remote control for level control, left/right balance, mute and more when using the optional remote control unit
- Apple IR remote control is supported with optional pairing
- USB firmware upgradability
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
|Delivered HKD Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Hong Kong , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Hong Kong to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy.hk Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.