What's better than a Hammond B-3 you can tuck under your arm? Two of them - two keyboards, that is. The Hammond SK2 packs dual 61-note keyboards - so you can play it as a two-manual organ, or assign the Drawbar/Extra Voice divisions to your choice of keyboard. With onboard digital Leslie rotary speaker emulation, acoustic and electric pianos, clavs, wind instruments, and even accordion, the SK2 is effectively a B-3 in a box (albeit, a small one). Weighing in at under 36 pounds, this featherweight is a heavyweight when it comes to genuine Hammond sound.
Speaking of genuine Hammond sounds, most purists insist on the real thing. The SK2 walks like a Hammond - and talks like a Hammond. It's just several hundred pounds lighter and fits in your Mini. The Drawbar section is a complete Hammond Organ with all the functions: real Mechanical Drawbars, Chorus Vibrato, Touch-Response Percussion, and of course that delicious Digital Leslie. Hammond's VASE III digital tone-wheel sound generators deliver voicings so convincing, you'll be looking around for a hidden Leslie cabinet.
Vx and Farf combo organ models are also onboard, as well as an assortment of fine classical Pipe Organ voices derived from Hammond's 935 Church Organ. Acoustic and Electric Pianos, Clavs, Accordions, Vintage String Synth, Wind Instruments, and Tuned Percussion round out the soundset.
If you've always lusted after those swirluptuous vintage organ tones, but don't have a road crew and a tractor-trailer, now's your chance. Hook up with the Hammond SK2 and give your music some lovin'.
Hammond SK2 Combo Organ Features
- Sound generator - organ section: 2 x VASE III digital tone-wheels, transistor organ and pipe organ; extra voice section: VASE III
- Polyphony: manual (except pipe organ): 61 notes; pedal (except pipe organ): 8 notes; maximum (on pipe organ): 63 notes; Extra Voice section: 63 notes
- Keyboards: 2 x C1 to C6, 61-key
- Drawbars: 9 pitches, assignable for upper, pedal, lower
- Effects: Vibrato and Chorus, Overdrive, Multi Effects (8 Programs), Reverb (Digital, 11 Programs)
- Equalizer: Organ: bass, mid (sweep), treble, tone; Extra Voice: bass, mid (sweep), treble
- Master eq: bass, mid gain, mid frequency, treble
- Controllers: Volumes: Master Volume, Music Volume, Extra Voice Volume; Switch: Power on/off
- Music player: File Format: WAV (44.1Khz, 16bit, stereo), MP3 (44.1Khz, 128kbps, stereo); Control: Song, play/pause
- MIDI: 9 templates; External Zones: 3 Zones, assignable to any keyboard
- Storage: USB flash drive
Get those genuine Hammond organ sounds with the SK2!
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days. You will not receive a Paypal invoice to complete payment if your order is on backorder or unavailable with the manufacturer for shipment.
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Contact AudioBuy Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.