The Hear Back system changes the way monitor mixing is accomplished on stage or auditorium - as well as, in the studio! Imagine getting your mix exactly the way you want it. With the Hear Back, you save time and get the sound just right, the first time. This affordable system is perfect for headphones, wired and wireless in-ear monitors, and/or conventional floor monitors!Hear Back Four Pack at a Glance
- Hear Back Hub with multiple inputs
- Four Hear Back Mixers for personal mixing on stage or in the studio
- Incredible value with an "all-in-one" attitude
A single Hub supplies signal and power to a maximum of eight (8) Mixers - this bundle includes four (4) Mixers. That's one for you and three more for other members in the band! You can always purchase more Mixers (again, up to eight) if the need arises. If that's not enough, the Hubs can be daisy-chained using the HearBus In and Out for virtually unlimited system size. The Hub supports 8-channels of ADAT lightpipe or analog via DB-25 input. It couldn't be any easier!Hear Back Hub Features
- Three switch selectable 8-channel input sources:
- ADAT Optical
- 24-bit A/D converters
- Digital inputs: 44.1KHz and 48kHz sample rates
- Less than 1.5 milliseconds system delay
- 3-LED four-level metering
- Standard CAT5E - delivers power and signals to mixers
- Daisy-chain for very large systems
- Internal universal input power supply
- 1 RU chassis
The Hear Back Mixer is your personal control surface that allows you to create YOUR OWN monitor mix - live! The Mixer features 10-channel control, 8 incoming signals and your own monitor volume. You also have control over the built-in DSP Limiter (designed as a "brick wall" limiter for hearing protection and to protect monitor wedges from overload). Also, for convenient on-stage or in the studio use, the Mixer offers a built-in standard threaded mic stand mount! Each Mixer is connected to the Hub via affordable and easily available Cat 5ee cables. Total control of your own mix - that's the Hear Back system.Hear Back Mixer Features
- Local control up to ten channels of audio
- Master volume
- Built-in DSP limiter
- 24-bit D/A converters
- Less than 1.5 millisecond
- total system delay
- Bus status indicator
- Headphone amplifier fault indicator
- Link indicators
- Standard Cat 5ee power and
- signal connection
- Balanced line outs, mono/stereo
- Stereo AUX in: Expand numbers of mixers or drum module/metronome input
- Built-in standard threaded mic stand mount
The Hear Back Four Pack includes four (4) Mixers, one (1) Hub, four (4) FREE 50 foot Cat 5ee cables, and one (1) FREE Hear Back analog DA-88 style cable saving you a total of $130.00!Hear Back Four Pack Features:
- Virtually unlimited system size
- Very attractive pricing
- Excellent audio fidelity
- Built-in DSP Limiter
- Very long digital lines possible without loss of audio quality
- Audio inputs ADAT, analog, and the HearBus are switch selectable from the front panel.
- Local control of up to ten channels of audio (8 inputs plus a stereo Aux input) Master Volume (controls the level to the headphones, line outs and the Aux input to the line outputs)
- Built-in DSP Limiter (designed as a "brick wall" limiter for hearing protection and to protect monitor wedges from overload)
- Headphone amplifier fault indicator in case of over temperature, or a short, the red LED comes on to alert the user something is a problem.
- A second visual trouble shooting aid for the user is the Bus status indicator
- Link Indicators - Whenever two pairs of mono inputs are linked for stereo operation the link LED is illuminated
- Standard Cat 5ee power and signal Connection, cost effective, simple, non-obtrusive way to connect eight channels of audio. The Cable is held in place with a "built-in cable strain relief"
- Balanced Line-Outs, Mono/Stereo
- Stereo AUX In
- Built-in Mic Stand Mount may be mounted to a standard mic stand or clipped onto a stand extension bar or clip
- High Power - Low Distortion Headphone Amplifiers
Hear Back4 pack - One of the industry's most powerful headphone amplifiers!
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days. You will not receive a Paypal invoice to complete payment if your order is on backorder or unavailable with the manufacturer for shipment.
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Contact AudioBuy Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.