The Hear Technologies Mix Back is an affordable 16-in monitor mixer with 12 mono and two stereo outputs for live or studio cue use. The 11-rackspace unit can be cascaded for more inputs. An optional talkback remote instantly connects the engineer with any (or all) of the musicians.Hear Technologies Mix Back Monitor Mixer at a Glance
- 16-input mixer with analog and digital outputs
- High-quality mic/line inputs with inserts, highpass filter and 4-band EQ
- Master section with effects returns, aux return with level control, and talkback mc preamp
It's easy to configure the perfect monitor mix setup with the Hear Technologies Mix Back. Assign any of the 16 inputs to one of 12 mono outputs and two stereo mix outputs to route signal to individual monitor stations. In addition, the Mix Back includes two ADAT optical outputs for digital connections, plus two HearBus outs for connection to other Hear Technologies gear.High-quality mic/line inputs with inserts, highpass filter and 4-band EQ
The Mix Back's input section features 16 high-quality mic/line inputs (with passive splitters). Each input features a channel insert, a signal/clip LED, a 100Hz highpass filter, and an independent gain control. In addition, the Mix Back input channels each have 4-band EQ with separate controls for sweep and boost/cut on the mid bands.Master section
The Mix Back master section offers two stereo and 12 mono TRS outputs with switch-selectable meter/headphone monitoring. Two stereo TRS balanced effect returns are augmented by switch-assignable FX1/FX2 returns to the 12 mono masters. A stereo aux return with level controls can be routed to both stereo busses - great for a FOH mix or the studio "two mix." The Mix Back's talkback mic preamp is assignable to stereo masters 1 & 2, mono outputs 1-12, and the balanced Intercom/slate output. A 16-button talkback remote connects using standard Cat 5e cable. In addition, the Mix Back provides 16 channels of ADAT and HearBus output.Hear Technologies Mix Back Monitor Mixer Features
- 16 x 12 x 2 X 2 monitor mixer
- Two stereo outputs, 12 mono outputs
- Two ADAT optical outs and two HearBus outputs
- 16 high-quality mic/line inputs with passive split
- Channel inserts
- Signal/clip LED indicator
- 100Hz highpass filter
- 4-band EQ with separate controls for sweep and cut/boost on mid bands
- Two stereo level and pan controls (ST1 & ST2)
- Switch-selectable effects 1-2 sends
- Two stereo TRS balanced effect returns
- Switch-assignable FX1/FX23 returns to the 12 mono masters
- Stereo Aux return with level controls to both stereo busses
- Bus inputs permit stacking multiple mixers
- Talkback mic preamp assignable to stereo masters 1 and 2, mono outputs 1-12, and the balanced Intercom/slate output
- 16-button talkback remote connects using standard Cat 5e cable
- 16 channels of ADAT and HearBus output
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days. You will not receive a Paypal invoice to complete payment if your order is on backorder or unavailable with the manufacturer for shipment.
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Contact AudioBuy Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.