Hercules DJ Console 4 MX USB DJ Controller Features
- Large DJ station for mobile computer DJs
- 2-deck/4-deck metal DJ controller to mix 2 or 4 stereo audio tracks
- 2 stereo out (for mixing and previewing) plus 2 stereo in (for analog gear)
- Mobile metal controller: a large mixer (40x25cm) with included carry bag
- 2-deck and 4-deck control
- 2 shift buttons to turn deck A into deck C, and deck B into deck D
- 2-deck for standard DJ mixes, when mixing 2 audio tracks
- 4-deck mixing: double the controls when you mix 4 tracks
- Large jog wheels with touch detection
- Same size as jog wheels on CD players
- 12cm (4.7 inch) diameter: as large as a compact disc.
- 1.9cm (0.75") height: as comfortable as on a CD player.
- 2 large jog wheels you can't miss.
- Touch detection via weight sensors
The DJ Console 4 MX's weight sensors detect the user's touch by detecting the hand's weight, to activate scratch mode. Your hand's weight moves the jog wheels down by 1 milimeter. Press the jog wheel down, and you feel that you're scratching. Move your hand up, and you feel that you've released the jog wheel.These touch-activated jog wheels are:
- natural: just like vinyl turntables and high-end CD players.
- secure: no disturbance from static electricity.
- intuitive: no need to calibrate.
Jog wheels' control over the DJ software While the track plays, you control the DJ software with 2 actions on the jog wheel: Rotation, to control movement within the track, and pressure to control scratching. During audio track playback, you can use these jog wheels just as you would a vinyl record: to pitch bend, scratch, stop, and continue playback.
- Rotation without jog wheel press = pitch bend (like when you turn a turntable's ring).
- Rotation with jog wheel press = scratch (like when you turn a vinyl record with your hand flat on the record).
- No rotation with jog wheel press = stop playback (like when you stop a vinyl record's rotation with your hand).
- No rotation without jog wheel press = playback continues.
Rotation: 256 steps per revolution = 1.4 degrees per step.
Press down: <1mm travel.
Powerful DJ control surface
Number of controls:
Transport commands: 66 commands
Transport buttons + combo commands: 52 buttons
Shifted commands: 12
Pitch reset: 2
Jog wheels: 4 commands
Rotation commands: 2
Touch commands: 2
Total: 89 commands
Transport commands: 124 commands
Transport buttons + combo commands: 96 buttons
Shifted commands: 24
Pitch reset: 4
Jog wheels: 8 commands
Rotation commands: 4
Touch commands: 4
Total: 165 commands
2-deck and 4-deck DJ mixing controller
2-deck control DJ Console 4 MX controls 2 decks in the same way as DJ Console RMX. DJ Console 4 MX controls both 2 decks and 4 decks, with 2 buttons switching the decks:
- a deck switch button on the left deck converts deck A into C / deck C into A.
- a deck switch button on the right deck converts deck B into D / deck D into B.
Once a deck is switched:
- all of the commands that the deck's controls send to the DJ software are changed.
- the letter of the active deck is highlighted in the center of the mixer.
Audio for mobile and club DJs The DJ Console 4 MX has two independent stereo outputs on the rear panel with a host of connection options:
- 4 RCA connectors to connect to a stereo system, a recorder...
- 4 mono connectors in 1/4 inch jack format, to connect to a PA amplifier or speakers.
A ground lift switch on jack outputs 1-2, to protect the sound in the event of a ground loop.
1 headphones 1/4 inch stereo output, located both on the top panel and on the front panel.
The headphones play the same channels as outputs 3-4 on the rear panel.
The 2 ways of using DJ Console 4-Mx's audio outputs are:
For a mix inside DJ Console 4-Mx:
- connect the speakers/amplifier to outputs 1-2, to play the mix for your audience.
- connect headphones to one of the 2 headphone outputs (front or top), to preview tracks.
For an external mix (using an external mixer - VirtualDJ Pro (not included) or other DJ software required):
- connect DJ Console 4-Mx outputs 1-2 to inputs 1-2 on the external mixer.
- connect DJ Console 4-Mx outputs 3-4 to inputs 3-4 on the external mixer.
- mix on the external mixer, and connect headphones to the external mixer.
- use DJ Console 4-Mx to control the virtual decks.
2 stereo inputs:
2 independent stereo inputs via 4 RCA connectors:
- Select the audio source type in the DJ Console 4-Mx control panel: phono/consumer line/pro line/boost.
- Boost mode supports +8dBu signal level (for use with Pioneer CDJ players, for example).
- If the audio sources are vinyl turntables at phono level, connect the turntables' ground cables to the DJ Console 4-Mx's grounding screw.
1 microphone 1/4 inch jack mono input, located on both the top panel and the front panel.
The microphone input can be set:
- as a talk-over source (default mode): the microphone is played on outputs 1-2 over the music in the background, using the music attenuation level set in the DJ Console 4-Mx control panel (0dB, -3dB, -6dB or -9dB).
- or as a standard source, replacing inputs 1-2.
DJ Console 4-Mx pre-amplifies the microphone input by up to +34dB.
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
|Delivered HKD Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Hong Kong , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Hong Kong to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Contact AudioBuy Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.
What is the process after I checkout?
Following checkout your order number will be generated and stock availability confirmed before a Paypal invoice is emailed to your registered email address. If your order is not in stock and cannot be shipped within 10 business days then your order will be cancelled. If your order is in stock or can be ordered from the manufacturer for FEDEX dispatch within 10 business days then we will email a Paypal invoice to complete payment.
Following checkout your Paypal invoice will be emailed to you within 24 hours if your entire is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer (Monday-Friday). You will receive a Paypal invoice (request for payment) from AudioBuy or from one of our shipping partners.
When do I pay?
You do not pay at checkout. If your order is in stock or readily available from the manufacturer then a Paypal payment request (invoice) will be emailed to you from AudioBuy or from one of our shipping partners. This is to ensure that we do not collect payment for orders which cannot be promptly dispatched and delivered.
Will my shipped order be delivered safely and securely?
All paid orders are shipped with FEDEX and are marked as "fragile" to ensure that your ordered items are securely and safely handled prior to final delivery. All orders are dispatched with protective casing and packaging to further protect your ordered item(s) during transit to your delivery address. All orders require signature upon delivery to ensure that your order is delivered to the correct recipient at the correct address , apartment number etc. If you are unavailable at the time of delivery your order will be held at the local FEDEX center and a calling card left at your delivery address to organise re-delivery or pickup.
How do I check for stock levels?
Email "firstname.lastname@example.org" to enquire about current stock levels for the . We aim to stock popular items at all times and are able to quickly order in products if they are currently not in stock. In the event of product backorder or product discontinuation your order will be cancelled and a payment request (Paypal) will not be processed.
What are our hours of operation?
Stock inventory and order related enquiries are monitored and responded to everyday excluding major public holidays (Monday-Sunday). Orders are physically shipped during standard FEDEX hours (Monday-Friday , excluding major public holidays). Paypal invoices for order processing are issued Monday-Friday excluding major public holidays.
When will my order be delivered?
Following Paypal payment your order will be FEDEX dispatched within 1-2 business days if your order is in stock. If your order is only in stock with the manufacturer then we will require up to 10 business days to FEDEX dispatch your order. After your order has been shipped we will email your FEDEX tracking number to the email address you provided during checkout / account sign-up. The average FEDEX transit time is 3-5 business days to most international locations.
Can you price match with another retailer?
Yes. Contact "email@example.com" with the product name and the competing website's URL. Our total price including FEDEX delivery is currently . When comparing prices with other retailers be aware that their prices may not include international or domestic FEDEX shipping costs.