Flexible Performance Tools With two pressure-sensitive jog wheels, five faders, and ten rotary potentiometers, the RMX 2 gives you the tools you need to mix digital audio files with extreme control and precision. Connect this sleek metal console to your computer via USB and take advantage of the included DJUCEDTM 40 and VirtualDJ 8 LE software. The RMX 2 also sports two sets of four velocity-sensitive pads to trigger effects, loops, samples and cue points, and control other parameters.
Pristine Audio Quality Whether you're rocking the dance floor or just mixing at home, the Hercules RMX 2 Controller (and its included software) can handle digital audio at up to a 96 kHz sampling rate and 24-bit resolution. These increased specs means greater range, fuller depth, and better overall sound for you and your audience. From thundering lows to shimmering highs, the RMX 2 enables better sound, no matter what style of music you're spinning.
Extensive Inputs and Outputs Modern DJs have come to expect open-ended mixing options, and the RMX 2 does not disappoint. For inputs, the RMX 2 boasts two stereo RCA inputs to connect turntables, CD-Js, or MP3 players, as well as a combination 1/4-inch/XLR mic input. On the output side of things, you get stereo RCA outs, a pair of XLR outs for balanced connection to any sound-system or recording rig, as well as a two headphone outputs.
Portable and Durable The RMX 2 features a rugged metal casing to protect against even the rowdiest of club crowds. Also included is a custom-fitted carrying case to transport this unit from gig to gig and session to session with ease. Weighing in at a svelte 5.7 lbs, this console is as portable as it is powerful.
Hercules DJConsole RMX 2 DJ Controller Features
- 96 kHz/24-bit interface offering superior audio quality for enhanced depth and range
- Pressure-sensitive jog wheels for scratching
- Software suite with DJUCEDTM 40 and VirtualDJ 8 LE both with 96 kHz/24-bit audio resolution
- Two sets of four velocity-sensitive trigger pads
- Two balanced XLR outputs, two stereo headphone outputs, and two sets of RCA stereo outputs
- Two sets of stereo RCA inputs to connect external audio sources
- Combination 1/4-inch/XLR mic input
- Five faders and ten rotary potentiometers in 14-bit MIDI mode for further control of software and mixing parameters
- Lightweight and compact design with included carrying case for DJs on the go
- Durable metal chassis
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
|Delivered HKD Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Hong Kong , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Hong Kong to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy.hk Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.