Giving you both a 2264E-style compressor and 1073-style mic preamp in a 2-slot 500 series unit, the 2264JR 500 Series Compressor and Microphone Preamplifier from Heritage Audio has a fully discrete Class A signal path, and is transformer balanced. The compressor is based on key components and the schematics from the company's 2264E rackmount compressor, while the 1073-style preamp provides up to 60 dB of gain. All rotary controls on the unit are stepped for precise recall. It provides discrete inputs for mic and line level signals. Please note, the compressor and mic preamp modes cannot be used simultaneously.
- Gain reduction meter: shows the compression amount up to 20 dB
- DYN switch: enables compression functions
- High pass switch: enables high pass filter on the sidechain circuit
- MIC switch: enables mic input and overrides compression / Line input functions
- Compress recovery switch: switches between 6 time constant options, 100, 400, 800, 1500 ms, Auto1 (100 ms on peaks, 2 seconds on program material) and Auto2 (50 ms on peaks, 5 seconds on program)
- Compress threshold stepped control: sets the minimum level at what compression happens, from +12 dBu down to -12 dBm in variable "smart" steps)
- Compress ratio switch: allows the user to choose between 5 different compression ratios, 1.5, 2, 3, 4 and 6:1, and a LIMIT option
- MIC gain stepped control: in 5 dB steps from 35 to 60 dB
- Gain makeup stepped control: In 2 dB steps from 0 to 20 dB
- LINK switch: allows the module to be linked to compression bus
- Mic Preamp or Compressor Functions
- 60 dB 1073 Preamp Design
- 2264E-Style Compressor
- Stepped Rotary Switches
- Line & Mic Inputs
- High-Pass Filter for Pre & Compressor
- Requires 500 Series Chassis
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
|Delivered HKD Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Hong Kong , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Hong Kong to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy.hk Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.