The Icon QCon Pro X is a control surface designed to get you out of "the box" of your computer and into your music. Expand and command your Digital Audio Workstation (DAW) by adding true tactile control via USB2.0. Record and mix without always having to point and click.
QCon Pro X puts the functions of your DAW at your fingertips by providing you with nine (9) full sized motorized faders, eight (8) rotary dual-function encoders, two (2) large backlit LCD screens, LED volume metering, a jog wheel and plenty of buttons to press. Adjust multiple volume or pan levels simultaneously. Mute or solo numerous tracks on the fly. Use the transport section to conveniently play, stop, fast forward, rewind, record, loop, zoom, punch in and punch out of your compositions. Spin the nicely sized jog wheel to scrub through tracks and address areas of special interest. Dedicated buttons also allow you to access your entire mix by banking across tracks in groups of 8 or 1 track at a time.
QCon Pro X is a powerful control surface for any DAW. Integration is most easily facilitated using any one of our DAW specific custom modules. Simply select the module for your DAW, follow the easy install procedure, and QCon Pro X will use Mackie Control or HUI protocol to provide seamless interfacing with your DAW's functions.
Icon offers modules to support the most popular DAWs including Cubase, Nuendo, Ableton Live, ProTools, Logic, Reason, Studio One, Bitwig, Samplitude and Reaper. Once QCon Pro X is linked to your DAW, then it will always boot up in the proper configuration; even after being powered off.
If you have a module installed for one DAW, and want to use a different DAW, then no worries. You can still go into manual mode and select any of the other supported DAWs from a list displayed on the QCon Pro X LCD upon boot-up. Even if your DAW is not supported by a custom module, then you can still map its functions to QCon Pro X using the intuitive MIDI learn mode.
QCon Pro X also gives you tactile control of your VST, RTAS, Direct X and AU Plugins. Dial in EQ frequencies, Q or gain with the rotary encoders. The values of different parameters are shown on the upper LCD screen. Control Virtual Instruments as well. There's also a "FLIP" button for fader control of plug-in parameters.
Automation of track and plugin parameters is also made easy with QCon Pro X. Write fader rides just like you would on any large format analog console using buttons for familiar functions like GROUP, WRITE, TOUCH, LATCH and TRIM. QCon Pro X is also scalable. Expand in groups of 8 up to 32 channels. Expansion modules will be available soon, so you can create a custom surface to fit your needs.
With the QCon Pro X you get the best of both worlds; the total recall, power and flexibility of your DAW with the look, feel and functionality of a sturdy piece of hardware.
- 8+1 touch-sensitive motorized faders with 10-bit resolution
- 12 segment LED meter bridge
- Stereo LED master channel level metering on metering bridge
- 8 Dual function encoders with multi-color LED indication ring
- 11-segment multi-color LED surrounding the encoders to indicate the rotation position
- Dual 2x56 large backlit LCDs to display channel name, control values etc. for each channel
- 12-segment LED display showing time location of your project in either SMPTE or BBT format
- 18 assignable buttons
- Jog shuttle wheel for scrubbing, fast search and control
- Illuminated buttons for each channel including Record Enable, Solo, Mute, Select and Monitor
- 6 illuminated transport buttons including Play, Stop, Rec, Rewind, Fast Forward and Loop
- Illuminated ZOOM button with 4 direction buttons
- 9 illuminated assignable MIDI function buttons
- Expandable to 32-channels using 3 QCon XS expander units (coming soon)
- Optional expander units with motorized joysticks for surround sound mixing, extra button units and extra knob units (also coming soon)
- Two (2) 1/4" connectors for foot switches and pedals
- Automatic and manual mode switch for accessing different DAW modes
- Class-compliant with Windows XP, Vista (32-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit & 64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit & 64-bit), Windows 10 (32-bit & 64-bit) and Mac OS X
- USB 2.0 high speed connectivity
- ICON "Quick-Setup" driver is available for Cubase, Nuendo, Reason and Bitwig for instant plug & play compatibility
- Optional automatic DAW detection mode is available for Cubase, Nuendo, Ableton Live, ProTools, Logic, Reason, Studio One, Bitwig, Samplitude and Reaper via custom module
- Built-in Mackie Control for all DAWs listed (except for ProTools which uses Mackie HUI Protocol)
- PVC overlays are included for all DAWs listed (except Cubase and Nuendo which is the stock module)
- Bundled with ICON edition Cubase LE and Samplitude LE
- User self-defined (MIDI Learn) mode for other DAWs not supported with presets
- Easy firmware upgrade available via USB connection and iMap software
- Superior build quality and robust metal casing with Kensington lock port
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
|Delivered HKD Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Hong Kong , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Hong Kong to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Contact AudioBuy Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will my shipped order be delivered safely and securely?
All paid orders are shipped with FEDEX and are marked as "fragile" to ensure that your ordered items are securely and safely handled prior to final delivery. All orders are dispatched with protective casing and packaging to further protect your ordered item(s) during transit to your delivery address. All orders require signature upon delivery to ensure that your order is delivered to the correct recipient at the correct address , apartment number etc. If you are unavailable at the time of delivery your order will be held at the local FEDEX center and a calling card left at your delivery address to organise re-delivery or pickup.
How do I check for stock levels?
Email "firstname.lastname@example.org" to enquire about current stock levels for the . We aim to stock popular items at all times and are able to quickly order in products if they are currently not in stock. In the event of product backorder or product discontinuation your order will be cancelled and a payment request (Paypal) will not be processed.
Do we ship products internationally?
Yes. AudioBuy ship the majority of products to all international locations serviced by FEDEX. You will be notified during checkout if your order is unable to be delivered to your region due to manufacturer restrictions and/or other shipping restrictions. All listed prices are inclusive of FEDEX shipping costs.
What is the process after I checkout?
Following checkout your order number will be generated and stock availability confirmed before a Paypal invoice is emailed to your registered email address. If your order is not in stock and cannot be shipped within 10 business days then your order will be cancelled. If your order is in stock or can be ordered from the manufacturer for FEDEX dispatch within 10 business days then we will email a Paypal invoice to complete payment.
When do I pay?
You do not pay at checkout. If your order is in stock or readily available from the manufacturer then a Paypal payment request (invoice) will be emailed to you 2-24 hours following checkout. This is to ensure that we do not collect payment for orders which cannot be promptly dispatched and delivered.
When will my Paypal invoice arrive?
Following checkout your Paypal invoice will be emailed to you within 24 hours if your entire is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer.
When will my order be delivered?
Following Paypal payment your order will be FEDEX dispatched within 1-2 business days if your order is in stock. If your order is only in stock with the manufacturer then we will require up to 10 business days to FEDEX dispatch your order. After your order has been shipped we will email your FEDEX tracking number to the email address you provided during checkout / account sign-up. The average FEDEX transit time is 3-5 business days to most international locations.
Can you price match with another retailer?
Yes. Contact "email@example.com" with the product name and the competing website's URL. Our total price including FEDEX delivery is currently . When comparing prices with other retailers be aware that their prices may not include international FEDEX shipping costs.
Are discounts automatically applied to larger orders?
Yes. If you are purchasing the in a quantity of 5+ then your Paypal invoice will automatically include a 10%+ discount. This discount does not apply to items which are on sale or at clearance pricing.
Do we sell used or second hand products?
No. AudioBuy only sell brand new and sealed products which are sourced from the respective and legitimate manufacturer ( ).
Do I need to have a Paypal account to complete payment?
No. Paypal provide the option of completing payment with your Paypal account if you are already a member , if you do not have a Paypal account you will be prompted to complete payment using a debit or credit card. All Paypal payments are subject to approval and will be promptly refunded if AudioBuy or Paypal review the transaction to be unauthorised.