T-RackS 3 Deluxe gives you 9 plug-in processors for your DAW -- or, you can run T-RackS 3 as standalone software, stacking up the modules in a custom rack just for mastering.
9 Must-Have Mastering Tools Say hello to a sweet lineup of processors you can use as plug-ins in any major native DAW. So that you get the most realistic software emulation of vintage gear, T-RackS employs SCC technology coupled with IK's unique DSM technology.
- Vintage Tube Compressor/Limiter model 670: Based on the legendary Fairchild 670 compressors/limiter, the Vintage Tube Compressor/Limiter model 670 processor is a faithful reproduction of the original unit, modeling every control, tone, and output of that classic Fairchild.
- Vintage Tube Program Equalizer: Dial in incredible top-end air and rich low-end punch with the Vintage Tube Program Equalizer. This EQ plug-in models the Pultec EQP-1A, arguably one of the best and most musical program equalizers ever made.
- Opto Compressor, Brickwall Limiter, and Linear Phase Equalizer: T-RackS' Opto compressor lets your sonic material sound larger than life, and the intelligent, multi-algorithm Brickwall limiter guarantees to make your masters really loud without squashing them to a lifeless sound. When you need an accurate, high-definition EQ for your mastering tasks, turn to Linear Phase Equalizer, which has six completely identical bands that can be set to all available filter types, and that can span the whole spectrum range.
- Plus, Four Classic T-RackS Processors:Rounding out T-RackS are four tried-and-true processors: Classic T-RackS Compressor, a classic tube stereo compressor/leveler meant for mastering; Classic T-RackS Multi-band Limiter, a multiband master stereo limiter; Classic T-RackS Clipper, a soft-clipping stage to create warm, saturated mastering effects; and Classic T-RackS Equalizer, a 6-band parametric EQ modeled on high-end analog gear.
Stand-Alone Mode: Your Dedicated Mastering Suite In standalone mode, T-RackS' modular chain lets you call the shots and control the processors completely, and easy navigation and compare features make it a cinch to find your way around the software.
A configurable mastering/mixing chain lets you run up to 12 processors in parallel or series, while a built-in metering section always lets you know what's up with your levels, thanks to its easily viewable Peak, Perceived Loudness, Phase, and RMS meters. A dedicated spectrum analyzer offers Peak, RMS, and Averaging indicators as well. Yay for high-fidelity oversampling with clear transparency -- with these T-RackS effects, you'll also enjoy high-quality audio processing throughout the entire signal path.
You can take the time to get to know each effect thoroughly, or you can get in there and go with T-RackS' easy-to-use style-based presets. Either way, T-RackS will have you polishing your tracks quickly and easily, with its other intuitive tools and features, like full chain visualization, one-click single module or chain bypass, a handy compare function, multiple audio processing in standalone mode, and more.
IK Multimedia T-RackS Deluxe Mastering Plug-In Suite Features - Mastering software for use in standalone mode, or as a suite of DAW plug-ins, supporting AU, VST, RTAS plug-in formats
- 9 analog-modeled and digital dynamics/EQ processors, including models based on the Fairchild 670 and Pultec EQP-1A
- 5 T-RackS processors: Vintage Tube Compressor/Limiter model 670, Vintage Tube Program Equalizer, Opto compressor, Brickwall limiter, and Linear Phase Equalizer
- 4 Classic T-RackS Processors: Classic T-RackS Compressor, Classic T-RackS Multi-band Limiter, Classic T-RackS Clipper, and Classic T-RackS Equalizer
- Modular chain for full control and easy navigation/compare features -- run up to 12 processors in parallel/series
- Complete metering section with Peak, Perceived Loudness, Phase, and RMS meters; spectrum analyzer with Peak, RMS, and Averaging indicators
- High-fidelity oversampling with crystal clear transparency
Keep your sound under control at all times with IK Multimedia's T-RackS. A comprehensive collection of effects and processors, T-RackS has a tool to meet every mastering need.
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
|Delivered HKD Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Hong Kong , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Hong Kong to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Contact AudioBuy Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.
What is the process after I checkout?
Following checkout your order number will be generated and stock availability confirmed before a Paypal invoice is emailed to your registered email address. If your order is not in stock and cannot be shipped within 10 business days then your order will be cancelled. If your order is in stock or can be ordered from the manufacturer for FEDEX dispatch within 10 business days then we will email a Paypal invoice to complete payment.
Following checkout your Paypal invoice will be emailed to you within 24 hours if your entire is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer (Monday-Friday). You will receive a Paypal invoice (request for payment) from AudioBuy or from one of our shipping partners.
When do I pay?
You do not pay at checkout. If your order is in stock or readily available from the manufacturer then a Paypal payment request (invoice) will be emailed to you from AudioBuy or from one of our shipping partners. This is to ensure that we do not collect payment for orders which cannot be promptly dispatched and delivered.
Will my shipped order be delivered safely and securely?
All paid orders are shipped with FEDEX and are marked as "fragile" to ensure that your ordered items are securely and safely handled prior to final delivery. All orders are dispatched with protective casing and packaging to further protect your ordered item(s) during transit to your delivery address. All orders require signature upon delivery to ensure that your order is delivered to the correct recipient at the correct address , apartment number etc. If you are unavailable at the time of delivery your order will be held at the local FEDEX center and a calling card left at your delivery address to organise re-delivery or pickup.
How do I check for stock levels?
Email "email@example.com" to enquire about current stock levels for the . We aim to stock popular items at all times and are able to quickly order in products if they are currently not in stock. In the event of product backorder or product discontinuation your order will be cancelled and a payment request (Paypal) will not be processed.
What are our hours of operation?
Stock inventory and order related enquiries are monitored and responded to everyday excluding major public holidays (Monday-Sunday). Orders are physically shipped during standard FEDEX hours (Monday-Friday , excluding major public holidays). Paypal invoices for order processing are issued Monday-Friday excluding major public holidays.
When will my order be delivered?
Following Paypal payment your order will be FEDEX dispatched within 1-2 business days if your order is in stock. If your order is only in stock with the manufacturer then we will require up to 10 business days to FEDEX dispatch your order. After your order has been shipped we will email your FEDEX tracking number to the email address you provided during checkout / account sign-up. The average FEDEX transit time is 3-5 business days to most international locations.
Can you price match with another retailer?
Yes. Contact "firstname.lastname@example.org" with the product name and the competing website's URL. Our total price including FEDEX delivery is currently . When comparing prices with other retailers be aware that their prices may not include international or domestic FEDEX shipping costs.