The InnerTUBE Audio Atomic Squeeze Box is designed to control the amplitude of an audio signal that is passed through it while imparting virtually none of the sonic artifacts traditionally associated with compression and limiting. In short, it does not have a sound, though it is this very fact that will help make your final product sound better. As such, it can take a little getting used to, and new users sometimes find themselves experimenting with steep ratios and low thresholds just to "hear it working." As you learn to dial in exactly what you need, though, you'll begin to find that owning an ASB is best compared to having a skilled assistant, who knows the program material backwards and forwards, riding faders.
InnerTUBE Audio Atomic Squeeze Box Dual Specifications
- General description: Full-band analog dynamics processor, employing a proprietary electrical circuit based on dual triode vacuum tubes
- Gain reduction: From 0dB to over 20dB
- Distortion (typical): Less than 0.1% total harmonic distortion (THD) at 0 VU
- Noise floor (typical): Less than -85 dB below program at threshold of compression
- Frequency response: 20 Hz to over 20,000 Hz
- Input level: -20 dBm to +20 dBm
- Output level: +4 dBm (nominal)
- Input impedance: 600 ohms, floating
- Output impedance: 600 ohms, floating
- Panel size: 2u (two vertical rack spaces)
- Depth behind panel: 12"
- Meter(s): Reads output level or gain reduction in dB. (0 VU = +4 dBm)
- Connections: Audio I/O via 3-pin XLR connectors (pin 2 hot), AC line entry via IEC type III connector - stereo link (single channel ASB only)
- Fuse: 1.5 amperes, 3AG
- Power requirements: 115 - 120 volts AC, 50 to 60 Hz, 50 VA
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
|Delivered HKD Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Hong Kong , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Hong Kong to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy.hk Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.