Features: - Pre-Distort Preamp usable for overdrive of Distortion circuit or for clean tone shaping / overdrive
- Incredible tone shaping with Pre-Distort tone includes Bass, Mid Level, Mid sweep from 300 to 3KHz and Treble
- Theta Distortion circuit with post-distort Bass, Mid Level, Mid Sweep from 300 to 3KHz and Treble
- Highest gain Distortion available anywhere, greater than 160dB of gain using Distortion and Pre-Distort Preamp overdrive
- Decimator G-string II noise reduction built in for absolute silent operation and greater than 80dB NR
- Footswitch selectable dual Gain1 / Gain2 settings
- +/-15volt internal operation for professional headroom and sonic clarity
- Dynamic Saturation Modulation circuit emulates a saturated tube amp with tube rectifier
- Externally controllable switching of all footswitch functions for control via MIDI control function
The Preamplifier section includes controls for Gain, Bass, Midrange boost/cut Level, Midrange Sweep from 300 to 3KHz, Treble and Preamp Level. The Preamp section can be used stand-alone for clean tone shaping, and/or used to overdrive the front of the Theta High Gain distortion stage. The Distortion controls include footswichable Gain 1 and Gain 2 for selection of a crunch and over the top gain, Bass Midrange boost/cut Level, Midrange Sweep from 300 to 3KHz, Treble and output level. The Decimator G-String II circuit has a Decimator Threshold control and provides the full Time Vector Processing circuit with the Decimator improvements of Linearized release response, which improves the smoothness of the release response of the Decimator.
Another incredible feature USP added is Dynamic Saturation Modulation, which emulates the spongy modulated dynamics of a full-throttle tube amplifier with a vintage tube rectifier power section. While subtle, this adds yet another dimension to the Theta performance. The trademark sound of the Theta amplifier series is over-the-top gain and sustain with over 160 dB of gain on tap and incredible tone-shaping flexibility. The front end Preamplifier can be used to over-drive the input section of the Theta distortion circuit, with mind-blowing amounts of gain and pre-distort tone shaping. This level of gain is due to the inclusion of the on-board Decimator G-String II circuit, which tracks the envelope of the input signal and provides greater than 80db of noise reduction.
The Theta Preamp Pedal is a truly professional guitar preamplifier with an internal +/-15 volt power supply, providing more than 3 times the headroom of a typical 9-volt pedal. This amount of headroom is required for proper tone shaping and a higher level of performance than would otherwise be possible with a standard 9 volt power supply.
Add to all of these features dual remote control jacks, which allow all of the Theta Preamp Pedal switch functions to be controlled via MIDI control functions or simple switch closure, and you have one powerhouse guitar preamplifier.
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
|Delivered HKD Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Hong Kong , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Hong Kong to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy.hk Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.