From the makers of popular audio plug-ins like RX and Ozone, Neutron 3 is designed to bring your mix workflows into the 21st century. Now with Mix Assistant, Neutron 3 is the first-ever plug-in that listens to your entire session to suggest an overall level mix to kick things off right. With 8 modular mixing tools in one mothership plug-in, it's the easiest, most intelligent way to bring unrivaled quality and speed to your mix. Create custom presets using machine learning for individual tracks with Track Assistant, communicate across plug-ins in your session with the smartest EQs on the planet, bend and shape your audio to any instrument profile with Sculptor, and automatically find and fix masking issues with the most intelligent Masking Meter that gets you to a mix that sounds better than ever, faster than ever.
Introducing Mix Assistant: Track Assistant's big brother. Through inter-plugin communication, Mix Assistant listens to your entire mix, communicating with every track in your session to give you a balanced starting point, built around a focus of your choice. With Mix Assistant, Neutron 3 is the first-ever plug-in that listens to your mix so you can kick your session off right, saving your time and energy for creative mix decisions.
Neutron Advanced comes with 8 additional, individual module plug-ins with the same great signal processing power to use across your session independent of the mothership. Build your own signal chain alongside your favorite audio plug-ins for the ultimate mixing experience faster, even better sounding plug-ins in whatever configuration you like.
Sculptor is the be-all end-all of audio goodness. For sweetening, fixing, and even creative applications, it's like having a per-band army of compressors and EQs working tirelessly to shape your track. Sculptor talks with Track Assistant to understand the instrument you're working with and gives real-time feedback to help shape your track. Sculptor can also work with any chosen instrument profile, letting you experiment with sounds and make something entirely your own.
The Masking Meter Neutron is famous for, all grown up. With a convenient one-window display, smoother metering with more obvious actions like inverse link, Masking Meter is now even better at helping you find and fix competing elements of your mix to create space for any instrument, vocal, loop, and more. And now with even better connection to other inter-plugin communication enabled plug-ins, you can fix your mix fast.
Work much faster with performance gains to keep you focus on what's important, without the annoyance of system slowdowns or standstills. Insert more instances of Neutron in your session, open sessions faster, forget about messing with settings and bouncing, and experience some seriously velvety visualizations. Not only is Neutron faster at processing your audio, but your sessions with multiple Neutrons will open faster, and refresh rates for visualizations have doubled.
Resizeable, beautiful, and significantly faster. Dive into analysis tools that enhance your mixing experience and get results with plug-in controls made for humans, not machines. Work directly with what you see and translate what you hear with easy-to-use controls nested in smooth, understandable metering. Remove the barriers between sound and visuals for a downright enjoyable mixing experience.
- Mix Assistant: choose a focal point of your mix and let Neutron 3 automatically set your levels before you ever have to touch a fader.
- Enhance your audio with the Sculptor module. Use iZotope spectral shaping to make your instrument tracks sound more like themselves...or something else entirely.
- Improved Masking Meter to help your tracks from stepping on each other and muddying your mix.
- Visual Mixer & iZotope Relay: Launch Mix Assistant directly from Visual Mixer and move your tracks in a virtual space, tapping into iZotope-enabled inter-plugin communication.
- Beautiful, smooth visualizations and a resizable interface that invite you to step in and take control.
- Work faster with huge performance gains to help you focus on your craft, with system slowdowns and standstills a thing of the past.
- Track Assistant listens to your audio and creates a custom preset for you based on what it hears.
- 8 plug-ins in one convenient mothership. Build your signal chain directly within one highly connected, intelligent interface with: Sculptor, EQ with Soft Saturation mode, Transient Shaper, 2 Compressors, Gate, Exciter, and Limiter.
- Component plug-ins: Complete freedom and control over Neutron's 8 modules as a single plug-in or as 8 individual plug-in workhorses.
- Tonal Balance Control: Updated to support Neutron 3 to further help you shape a balanced mix based on tens-of-thousands of professional mixes.
- 7.1 Surround sound support and zero-latency mode in all 8 modules for professional, lightweight processing for audio post or surround music mixes.
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days. You will not receive a Paypal invoice to complete payment if your order is on backorder or unavailable with the manufacturer for shipment.
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Contact AudioBuy Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.