Building on a 17-year legacy in audio mastering, Ozone 9 brings balance to your music with never-before seen processing for low end, real-time instrument separation, and lightning-fast workflows powered by machine learning. Find the perfect vibe with an expanded Master Assistant that knows exactly what you're going for, whether it's warm analog character or transparent loudness for streaming. Talk to more iZotope plug-ins in your session with Tonal Balance Control and blur the lines between mixing and mastering. Work faster with improved plug-in performance, smoother metering, and resizable windows. No more wondering if your music is ready for primetime--with Ozone 9, the future of mastering is in your hands.
Master Rebalance gives you the final say in a mix, letting you correct and change the levels of instruments without needing the original tracks. Give your vocals a small boost to add presence without affecting the midrange, or eliminate muddy low end by slightly lowering the bass guitar. Correct weak-sounding drums saving you from hours of EQ surgery. A well-balanced mix makes any mastering engineer's job easier--with Master Rebalance, you can nudge your sound in the right direction.
Low End Focus:
Low End Focus is your first line of defense against a muddy or blurry low end in a mix. Using processing designed to enhance bass sounds, this feature brings your low end into better focus and gives you a well-defined foundation for your track. Tame unruly or clashing kick drums and boomy bass guitars without changing the overall impact of your music, or get that extra bit of bass "magic" to put your track over the finish line. Go in-depth with surgical controls that let you shape your tone and timbre, and bring out the best in your low end with no artifacts using this industry-first bass shaping tool. It's the fastest way to a punchy, hard-hitting final master.
Improved Tonal Balance Control:
Tonal Balance Control puts decades of mastering expertise in your hands, letting you adjust your tracks to targets based on thousands of professional masters. In Ozone 9, iZotope updates Tonal Balance Control with faster performance, smooth metering, and more ways to communicate with other iZotope plug-ins across your session. Now you can call up any instance of Neutron, Nectar, or Relay to make per-track adjustments to EQ and gain, instantly addressing balance issues as you see them without opening multiple plug-ins. Use Tonal Balance Control to work with confidence and accurately fine tune your mix in any listening environment or genre.
A flair for the Vintage:
The improved Master Assistant uses machine learning to give you a custom preset in seconds. Use Vintage mode to quickly add the right combination of color and character, with automatic adjustments for Vintage Compressor, EQ, Limiter, and more. Get a solid master in seconds while preparing your music for distribution with CD and streaming targets that intelligently set loudness for you. Or, load a reference track to have Master Assistant match the flavor and intensity of any audio you like. Get a head start on your master with the confidence that your music will sound great on any system.
The perfect Match:
Ozone 9 brings the tone and vibe of your favorite artists to your music with the upgraded EQ Match. With this module, you can match to any reference track to an extreme degree, with an EQ that uses over 8000 separate bands to give the most precise snapshot possible. Region parameters now give you more control over the end result by letting you choose what parts of the audio to match. Capture a reference from a track in your session, or a reference file loaded into Ozone 9, and save your favorite results as presets for easy access.
- Master Rebalance: Now you can adjust the levels of vocals and other instruments in a stereo audio file, letting you solve balance issues without needing the original stems.
- Low End Focus: Quickly adjust the contrast and definition of your low frequencies and get a hard hitting master every time, without needing a complex plug-in chain.
- Improved Tonal Balance Control: Tonal Balance Control is improved with smoother metering, resizability, new target curves, and inter-plugin communication with Relay for quick and easy gain control across the mixing and mastering stages.
- Expanded Master Assistant: Choose from a modern or vintage vibe, with loudness targets for CD and streaming. Get a great starting point every time, no matter the style, format, or genre.
- Match EQ module: Now with a better preset workflow and deeper controls that let you match parts of the frequency spectrum.
- Vintage Modules: Use a colorful collection of Vintage modules to add warmth, grit, and vibe to your music, now available as both modules and component plug-ins in Ozone 9 Standard.
- Updated UI/UX: Faster and easier to use, with a modernized resizable interface, fluid metering, and an expanded module chain.
- Native Instruments NKS Support: NKS support puts Ozone directly into your creative production process. Easily access controls, presets and DSP from within your NKS supported environment.
- Improved Imager module: Transparently adjust your stereo image with powerful multiband controls and an improved Stereoize mode.
- Improved Performance: Experience faster performance and smoother workflows improved visualizations and fluid metering.
- Component plug-ins: Use any Ozone 9 Advanced module as a separate plug-in in your DAW!
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days. You will not receive a Paypal invoice to complete payment if your order is on backorder or unavailable with the manufacturer for shipment.
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Contact AudioBuy Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.