If you've ever tried to achieve that "stutter" effect, you know it can take hours in the studio to nail it. Now, iZotope lets you do it in seconds. Stutter Edit is a playable multi-effect for both studio work and performance, and electronic musicians at AudioBuy.com.au Australia were instantly hooked. Using a MIDI controller, you can achieve an array of colorful rhythmic effects for pro results. iZotope worked hard to take a musical, instrument-like approach to the effect, linking it to simple "gestures" you can play right from a MIDI controller. It works with all major DAWs.iZotope Stutter Edit Features at a Glance
- Playable "stutter" effect for studio and stage
- Huge amount of control over slicing/stuttering in real time
- Effects linked to simple "gestures" on a MIDI controller
- Stutter Edit samples live audio continuously and lets you manipulate it in unique ways
- Create completely unique stutter effects - turn pitch into rhythm, and rhythm into pitch
- Experiment with a huge range of effect sounds by playing keys or pads on a MIDI controller
- Create complex retriggering, pan and gating edits using instrument tracks and entire songs
- Improvise live remixes with stutter fills, filter sweeps and build-ups that sound like they were produced in the studio
- The perfect companion for Ableton Live for laptop performances and DJ sets
- Use Stutter Edit in the studio on vocals, drums and other instruments to re-create painstaking stutter-editing techniques pioneered by producers like BT
- Combines 12 tempo-synced rhythmic effects that can be played like an instrument
- Grid feature automatically corrects your timing when performing effects live
- Set up your own gestures and custom performance banks with a powerful preset manager
- Mac/PC, AAX 64, RTAS, VST, VST3 or AU
Create stutter effects like never before using iZotope's Stutter Edit!
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
|Delivered HKD Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Hong Kong , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Hong Kong to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy.hk Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.