Purebred Jackson DNA-neck-through-body construction, EMG pickups and Floyd Rose tremolo.
Jackson X Series guitars are loaded with purebred Jackson DNA-neck-through-body construction, hot humbucking pickups, bound compound radius fingerboards with their distinctive sharkfin inlays, and stunning finishes. Classic Jackson models imbued with the X factor, with fantastic tone, ultra-fast playability and unbelievable value for 21st century guitarists.
The Jackson Soloist SLXFMG has a basswood body with a flame maple top veneer, through-body maple neck and active EMG 85 (neck) and EMG 81 (bridge) humbucking pickups that deliver well-balanced tone with tight bass, glassy mids and crunching highs. Its bound compound radius rosewood fingerboard curves more dramatically at the nut for easy chording and flattens out as it approaches the neck joint for low-action bends without fretting out. Other features include a Floyd Rose Special double-locking two-point tremolo, 24 jumbo frets and three-way pickup switching.
Jackson SLXFMG Electric Guitar Features
- Body Material: Basswood with flame maple top
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape: Soloist
- Neck Material: 3-Piece Maple Neck-Through-Body with Graphite Reinforcement
- Neck Finish: Gloss / Painted
- Neck Shape: Through-Body Maple Speed Neck with Tilt-Back Scarf Joint Headstock
- Neck Binding: 1-Ply Black
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" to 16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Number of Frets: 24
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- String Nut: Floyd Rose Special Locking
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Sharkfin
- Truss Rods: Dual-Action
- Head Stock Binding: 1-Ply Black
- Headstock: Jackson Pointed 6-In-Line
- Bridge Pickup: EMG 81 Humbucking
- Neck Pickup: EMG® 85 Humbucking
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Bridge: Floyd Rose Special Double Locking 2-Point Tremolo
- Hardware Finish: Black
- Tuning Machines: Jackson Sealed Die-Cast
- Control Knobs: Knurled Dome
- Switch Tips: Black
- Strings: NPS, .009-.042 Gauges
- Unique Features: Through-Body neck construction, Floyd Rose Special Bridge, Duncan Designed HB-102-B and HB-102N Pickups
Get the Jackson that's right for you.
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days. You will not receive a Paypal invoice to complete payment if your order is on backorder or unavailable with the manufacturer for shipment.
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Contact AudioBuy Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.