Power and Versatility
In a Very Compact Footprint
For the past few years quite a few customers have asked if we would consider creating a smaller version of the JangleBox compressor. We saw many players adding a second, smaller pedal board to their rig, so we turned this assignment over to Paul Graham at MFG Manufacturing in Massachusetts. Being a guitar player himself, Paul knew just what we wanted, and how to achieve it while retaining that great JangleBox sound.
A few considerations for selecting the JB Nano:
• You want the foot-switch access to the treble boost of a JB2 or JB3, but don't need the EQ or other stuff? (And don't want to spend the extra $$$). The JB Nano is your pedal.
• You want to keep the JangleBox sound in your rig, but real estate space on your pedal board is getting tight. Swap your regular JangleBox for a JB Nano on your pedal board and leave the JB in your studio.
• You've been curious to try the legendary "double compression" recording technique used by Roger McGuinn in the Byrds, but don't want two, full-sized compressors. Here's your chance to do it with small footprint.
• You're a musician who uses only a JangleBox and a maybe second pedal — overdrive or delay, for instance. If that's your set-up, then forget about a pedal board altogether and just throw a JB Nano in your guitar case.
This is one pocket rocket that delivers well above its weight class. The JB Nano with dynamic treble boost is an indispensable compressor you don't want to be without.
Dimensions: 4.39” x 2.34” x 1.06” (112mm x 60mm x 27mm)
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days. You will not receive a Paypal invoice to complete payment if your order is on backorder or unavailable with the manufacturer for shipment.
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Contact AudioBuy Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.