With the JDK Audio V14, you've got a high-quality 4-band parametric equalizer to command. Modeled after the circuitry of classic, elite EQs, the JDK Audio V14 has dual concentric knobs, giving you continuously variable control of frequency selection and boost/cut. The modular V14 fits into API 500 Series chassis.JDK Audio V14 Modular 500 Series, Single-channel 4-band Equalizer at a Glance
- Premium-grade 4-band equalizer
- API's 500 Series: Long-term flexibility, lasting value
Premium-grade 4-band equalizer
JDK Audio's V14 offers a single channel of professional signal equalization in the popular 500 VPR format. Modeled after the circuitry of classic high-end EQs, the V14 delivers an affordable combination of rugged construction and solid performance. The V14 features an EQ in/out switch, plus dual concentric knobs which provide continuously variable control of boost/cut and frequency selection.
API's 500 Series: Long-term flexibility, lasting value
The beauty of the entire API 500 Series, which the JDK Audio V14 fits into, is its long-term flexibility and lasting value — especially when you consider that needs change over time. With a range of mounting frame options, the JDK Audio V14 will be a valuable asset to your ever-changing studio rigs. It's also ruggedly designed with sound you just won't outgrow — crafted to be your sonic partner for year after year after year.
- 4 bands of equalization modeled after the classic APSI model 562 EQ
- Each band offers continuously variable control of frequency and gain
- 12dB of boost/cut per band
- All 4 bands are peak/dipping parametric configuration
- Custom transformer balanced output
- High headroom +24dB clip level
- Formatted for 500 series racks
- I/O:Balanced Input and Output through VPR Rack
- (All measurements with 600 Ohm output load)
- Bandwidth: +/- 0.5dB, 20Hz — 50kHz
- THD+N @ 1kHz, +4dBu: 0.01%
- Maximum Level:+24dBu
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio:-102dB
- EQ Bands: 4 bands, all +/-12db Peak/Dip type
- Lo: 20Hz — 200Hz
- Lo-Mid:100Hz — 1kHz
- Hi-Mid: 500Hz — 5kHz
- Hi:2.2kHz — 20kHz
- Input Impedance: 12K Ohms
- Output Impedance: 300 Ohms Transformer Balanced
- Current:30mA, 3.4VoltAmps
- Dimensions: 1 VPR Alliance Slot
- Width: 1.5 Inches
- Depth:7 Inches
- Weight:1.5 lbs.
The JDK Audio V14 puts API-grade engineering into an affordable, modular, premium 4-band equalizer!
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days. You will not receive a Paypal invoice to complete payment if your order is on backorder or unavailable with the manufacturer for shipment.
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Contact AudioBuy Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.