The JZ Microphones BT-201 Small Diaphragm Microphone is a small diaphragm cardioid condenser microphone, offering optional choice of 3 capsules that satisfy the demands of all common studio and live applications - omni, open cardioid, and open cardioid -20db option capsules. This particular version of the BT-201 comes with a cardioid capsule head. BT-201 Matched Pairs are available for balanced stereo recordings. The BT-Holder and BT-Shock Mount are optional accessories for BT201 series microphones.
JZ Microphones BT-201 Small Diaphragm Microphone w/ Cardioid Head Features
- Small diaphragm (BT201) condenser capsule
- Magnetic connection between capsule and microphone body
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- Class A discrete electronics
JZ Microphones BT-201 Small Diaphragm Microphone w/ Cardioid Head Specifications
- Transducer type: Electrostatic
- Operating principal: Pressure gradient
- Diaphragms active diameter: 13 mm
- Frequency range: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Output impedance: 50 ohms
- Rated load impedance: 1000 ohms
- Suggested load impedance: >250 ohms
- Sensitivity at 1000 Hz into 1000 ohms load: 11 mV/Pa
- S/N Ratio CCIR 468-3 weighted: 71 dB
- S/N Ratio DIN/IEC 651 A-weighted: 82 db-A
- Equivalent noise level DIN/IEC A-weighted: 12 dB-A
- Maximum SPL for 0.5% THD at 1000 ohm load: 140 dB
- Dynamic range of the microphone preamplifier: 128 db
- Phantom powering voltage on pins 2 & 3 of XLR: +48 V (+/-4 V)
- Current consumption: < 2 mA
- Output connector: 3-pin XLR male, gold plated contacts
- Signal polarity: Positive toward pressure on a diaphragm produces positive polarity voltage on XLR pin #2 relatively to pin #3
- Dimensions: 161.5 mm length x 24 mm diameter together with magnetically attached head, 140 g
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
|Delivered HKD Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Hong Kong , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Hong Kong to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy.hk Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.