Using the Kemper Profiling Amplifier, you can create a profile of your very own amplifiers (or whatever you can get your hands on), and store it into memory. It's a true guitar preamplifier, with real gain and tone knobs, ready to plug into a power amp, sound system, or recording system. The real magic begins when you start shaping your tone with the Profiling Amplifier's tone controls - Kemper's high-tech wizardry makes your profiled amp respond amazingly accurately to the Profiling Amplifier's tone and gain controls. So you can take an amazing amp, capture its essence, and play it back anytime with complete gain and tone control. Call AudioBuy.com.au Australia today to learn more about how the Kemper Profiling Amplifier can supercharge your guitar rig.Kemper Profiling Amplifier at a Glance
- 200 factory presets, and extensive online resources
- Profile your own amplifiers
- The perfect link between stage and studio
- Profile Remote provides you with hands-free control
Right out of the box, the Kemper Profiling Amplifier has a ton of profiled amps ready to play. Just connect the Profiling Amplifier to your sound system or recording rig, and you're set. And even if you don't have a collection of amps to profile, there are hundreds of profiled amplifiers available online, and the community of Kemper profilers is growing every day.Profile your own amplifiers
While the incredibly lifelike profiles included with the Profiling Amplifier will appeal to everybody, you'll love the Profiling Amplifier if you have a ton of amps already. It's easy to connect the Profiling Amplifier to the amp you want to profile, hook up a microphone, and capture the sound of that amp and store it as a preset. You'll be amazed at how accurately your profiled amp preset responds to the gain and tone controls.The perfect link between stage and studio
Ever been frustrated trying to re-created the tone you captured on a recording when you play out live? You'll love the Profiling Amplifier, because it can profile your studio sound while you're recording. Just take a split of the mic you're recording with and use the split signal to connect to the Profiling Amplifier. You'll capture the sound of your studio performance, ready to be recalled on any stage in the world at a moment's notice.Profile Remote provides you with hands-free control
If you have a Kemper Profiler Amp, then you'll find the Profiler Remote foot controller system to be indispensable. The Profiler Remote doesn't just match the aesthetic of the Profiler Amp, it offers tight integration with its functions. Four buttons let you directly access five program patches, and an additional four expression pedal inputs let you control continuous parameters such as gain, volume, wah-wah effects, and delay sends. There's also a tuner and a looper function onboard, and the Profiler Remote connects to the amp via standard Ethernet cable for added convenience.Kemper Profiling Amplifier Features at a Glance
- Lunchbox-sized guitar preamplifier can create profiles of any physical guitar amplifier
- Includes 200 amplifier profiles for you to start with
- Easy to profile your own amplifiers: all you need is a microphone and cable, guitar cables, and a combo amp or amp head and cabinet
- Built-in DI can split your signal to a direct output, for simultaneous recording of your dry guitar signal and the guitar amp profile
- Great sounding collection of effects in addition to the amplifiers
- Automatic spillover lets your delay and reverb tails fade out naturally when you change presets
- You can lock individual module settings when changing presets, for example keeping your current delay effects settings while changing amp profiles
- Effects loop lets you integrate your hardware effects and stompboxes
- Includes a dedicated foot controller
- Color: White
Don't settle for any old amp or effects profile, use the Kemper Profiling Amplifier to capture the sound of your own gear!
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
|Delivered HKD Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Hong Kong , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Hong Kong to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy.hk Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.