Take your bass tone to the next level.
The KHDK Abyss Overdrive is a game-changing bass overdrive, offering bass players complete control over their tone by doing the job of two amps: instead of having to use a clean bass amplifier for fat bottom end and cranked amp for overdriven midrange tone, you can achieve the signature bass rock tone with a single pedal. Abyss adds a full-body punch without modifying your original tone and the Dirty and Clean channels allow you to draft your desired sound with just the right amount of richness added.
Utilizing bi-amp technology with two discrete circuits, Abyss Overdrive divides your signal down two paths. One of them stores your original dynamic and color, keeping it unmodified. The other path adds an overdriven sound with fullness and a punch like the KHDK's celebrated No. 1 Overdrive. As the two signals meet again, the result is your original sound made more powerful, fuller and richer.
Like all KHDK pedals, Abyss is proudly crafted and quality-tested in Kentucky, USA.
- Dirty controls the amount of distorted signal in your tone.
- Clean controls your original sound and adds only volume, changing nothing.
- Treble is a passive, natural sounding low-pass filter. It cuts high end and offers a wide frequency range. Turned clockwise, it becomes raw, aggressive and cuts through. Turned counterclockwise, it cuts highs for a more mellow and warm tone. <
- Lo/Hi is tied directly into the gain. The lo setting offers a warm, tube-like boost and a subtle crunchy overdrive, great for rhythm playing. The hi setting adds saturation, sustain, low end and compression. This setting is recommended for a more powerful rhythm or soloing.
- Gain sets preamp gain, affects amount of compression and sustain.
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
|Delivered HKD Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Hong Kong , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Hong Kong to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy.hk Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.