Add some versatile fuzz to your pedalboard.
In its acid yellow and purple enclosure the KHDK Scuzz Box is inspired by the best fuzz pedals throughout the generations, taken to the next level.
The Scuzz Box shines in two distinct modes: Scuzz and Fuzz. The Fuzz mode is your go-to, highly listenable sound with top-notch fuzz. Designed to shine through and stand out, this mode is perfect for soloing and long wailing tones, clear enough even for power chords.
The Scuzz mode is where this pedal gets gnarly, dangerous and unpredictable. It delivers a velcro-type gating fuzz with a highly distinct ripping texture and an 8-bit tone.
The Buffer eliminates unwanted oscillation and helps retain clarity, reducing passive signal loss in longer cables. We've made it truly bypassable for easy access.
The Scuzz Box is built on discrete transistors technology with a high-precision circuit for the highest performance, with added internal elements in the bias.
Like all KHDK pedals, the Scuzz Box is proudly handcrafted and quality-tested in Kentucky, USA.
- Fuzz makes your signal overdriven, dirty and massive. Higher settings increase the distortion and sustain of tone. Lower settings have great dynamics and pick sensitivity.
- Deep controls the amount of lows going into the Scuzz Box and dramatically influences the overall dynamics, defining the character of the tone before the gain stage. It allows you to match your guitar, pedal and amp to harmonize as a perfect trio. Deep determines whether the tone is fat and massive or overdrive-like with a faster attack. At the lowest setting, the bass remains tight. At the highest setting you can achieve a boomy bass overload with endless sustain.
- Volume sets the output volume of the pedal. Warning: at higher settings, the Scuzz Box has a massive output. This pedal gets LOUD!
- Tone is a natural hi-cut control with a very wide range. Turn it clockwise for more high end, turn it counterclockwise to cut highs.
- The SCUZZ/FUZZ switch – The dramatic character of the Scuzz Box shines in its two distinct modes: Scuzz and Fuzz.
- The fuzz is a highly dynamic, articulate fuzz tone. Every note is meant to be heard and it cleans up beautifully with your guitar volume.
- The Scuzz brings a dangerous, unique and biting sound. It is an unpredictable, ruckus velcro-type gated fuzz with a nasty, gnarly and buzzy tone with ripping textures. Thanks to a cleverly-used gating effect, the sustaining notes die quickly with virtually no residual noise. The final sound is mercurial and oscillating with tinges of 8-bit. It’s pretty wild. Note that the Scuzz is too powerful and the sound too highly compressed to be controlled by your guitar’s volume. It can be silent or extremely loud: nothing in between.
- Buffer eliminates the unwanted oscillation that may occur with effects placed in front of the Scuzz Box. The switch helps retain clarity and eliminates passive signal loss in longer cables. There are no rules for having the Buffer On or Off - let your ears be the judge.
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days. You will not receive a Paypal invoice to complete payment if your order is on backorder or unavailable with the manufacturer for shipment.
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Contact AudioBuy Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.