The Klark-Teknik DN32-LIVE SD/SDHC and USB 2.0 Expansion Module for MIDAS M32 and BEHRINGER X32 mixers provides 32-channel bi-directional audio I/O via USB 2.0 for both live performance and studio recording, plus comprehensive remote operation of your DAW via HUI/Mackie Control emulation. The addition of dual SD/SDHC slots allows fully independent recording and playback of up to 32 channels of uncompressed WAV files in consistent sessions -- up to the maximum capacity of the SD cards. Now, without the need for a laptop computer, you can capture multi-channel live or session tracks, perform virtual sound checks, add in backing-tracks, set and manipulate accurate markers, and enjoy full remote operation via PC, Android* or iPad* apps, and X-TOUCH control surfaces. All of this barely begins to scratch the surface of what DN32-LIVE can bring to your M32/X32 console.
Your console's recording capability just got even more robust, thanks to the new DN32-LIVE Expansion Card and USB Audio/MIDI Interface. Whether you're multi-tracking your live performances directly to a PC/Mac, or to the flash media in your console, DN32-LIVE makes it easier than ever. Equipped with dual SD/SDHC-card slots, DN32-LIVE provides uncompressed recording and playback of up to 64 GB of memory, enough to capture a 3 hour and 20 minute continuous 32-track session -- all of which can be done without ever leaving the console. Just think about it, no external wiring or computer issues -- everything you need in a single location. And DN32-LIVE is equally at home in either the recording studio or the performance venue.
The DN32-LIVE USB and SD interfaces can be operated simultaneously and independently. For example, you may want to play back your recorded session from an SD card and record the tracks via USB into your favorite DAW for post-processing. Or, you might need to prepare live backing tracks in your DAW and then transfer them to an SD card in real time, while setting performance markers on-the-fly. You can even record using both the USB and SD simultaneously for redundancy. Best of all, these operations can be performed without routing tracks through your console channels.
All of DN32-LIVE's functionality and transport controls can be controlled remotely via PC, Android* or iPad* apps, assignable controls or compatible hardware control surfaces, such as the BEHRINGER X-TOUCH. This powerful tool lets you cue up and initiate backing tracks, start or stop recording/playback, perform virtual sound checks and more -- even when you're away from the console.
For optimal read/write performance on a huge variety of SD and SDHC cards, DN32-LIVE uses standard uncompressed 32-bit PCM format multi-channel WAV files. An DN32-LIVE recording session may consist of either one or several takes, and capture up to a maximum of 24 hours of consistent recording or playback. Multi-channel WAV files can be imported directly into most popular DAW applications, including the free open source audio editor Audacity. You can even export your 32-bit WAV files, which allows you to prepare backing tracks offline, such as when you're away from your DN32-LIVE equipped M32 or X32 mixer.
- USB 2.0 expansion module for Midas and Behringer digital consoles
- 32-channel live recording and playback on dual SD/SDHC cards
- Up to 3 hours of 48 kHz/32-bit PCM recording of 32 channels in one session, stored as uncompressed WAV files
- Up to 32 bidirectional channels @ 48 kHz of recording and playback
- Independent operation of SD cards and USB recording / playback
- Remote control via PC, Android* or iPad* apps, assignable controls or compatible hardware control surfaces, such as the Behringer X-TOUCH
- Dual SD card slots to keep virtual sound check and live performance files separately available or for extended recording time
- Sample-accurate automatic spanning feature allows extending a session across both SD cards for more than 12 hours of 8-track recording time non-stop
- Instantaneous live playback with preload and markers in the console UI and remote apps
- Markers can be set on the fly for identifying song positions while recording or playing back
- All markers can be edited directly in the console GUI
- Seamless computer integration for virtual sound checks and software plug-ins
- Channel routing can be stored and automated for record/playback
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
|Delivered HKD Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Hong Kong , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Hong Kong to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy.hk Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.