EDS-i Sound Engine Provides Lots of Sonic Variety Some keyboards offer a thousand instrument sounds, and some offer a hundred. With 421 multisamples (plus 890 drum samples), the Kross sports a happy medium. You get essentials like grand pianos, electric pianos, strings, organ, and synth sounds, as well as some more exotic fare, such as vintage tape sampler, toy piano, and accordion sounds. The Kross 88 also comes loaded with must-have dance and electronica sounds that are hard to find in this price range. No matter what kind of music you play, the Kross has a sound (or ten) to back it up. You can use the Sound Selector to find the sounds you want, and use the favorites function to organize them for your next performance.
Freakishly Good FX The Kross's EDS-i sound engine allows you to use seven effects simultaneously (five insert effects plus two master effects), giving you plenty of creative control over your sounds. Essential effects such as delay, reverb, chorus, flanger, and rotary speaker are included, as are some unexpected extras, like amp modeling, vocoder voice, and more. Korg's Kross workstation includes no fewer than 134 high-quality effects.
Straightforward Layout It's easy to select sounds, make beats, and create full songs on the Kross. Its clean layout puts everything you need front and center: volume, instrument/category selector, FX buttons, simple audio recorder functions, split/layer, step sequencer, drums, and so forth. The Electribe-style step sequencer gives you hands-on drum editing, and a bright LCD screen lets you see and edit your beats in real time.
MIDI Sequencing and Audio Recording Capabilities Need to capture a guitar melody, vocals, or a quick idea for a song? No problem -- do it directly on the Kross with the keyboard's built-in stereo audio recorder with mic and line inputs. You can connect instruments or other audio sources and record straight to SD card media, and then incorporate your new audio with the sounds already available on the Kross. And of course, there's a 16-track MIDI sequencer as well.
Power Up Anywhere, Anytime Great for mobile musicians, the Korg Kross can be powered either by the included AC adapter or 6 AA batteries. That means the instrument is at home in any location -- even a park bench with no electrical outlets in sight.
Korg KROSS 61 Mobile Workstation Keyboard Features
- 61-key mobile workstation ideal for live performance
- Powerful EDS-i sound engine delivers a variety of sounds in various musical styles, with 7 effects available for simultaneous use
- Sound Selector makes it easy to find the perfect sound
- Plenty of presets: 421 multisamples and 890 drum samples
- A total of 134 effects
- Play with 128 songs
- Maximum polyphony: 80 voices (80 oscillators) in Single mode; 40 voices (40 oscillators) in Double mode
- Favorites function lets you register 64 selected sounds or audio songs for instant access
- Stereo audio recorder lets you record and overdub your performances and vocals
- Built-in step sequencer (derived from the Electribe), 16-track MIDI sequencer, drum track, and arpeggiator
- External input jacks allow you to connect a mic or external audio source
- Quick, easy to use Layer/Split function
- Connects to your computer via USB for plug-in integration with a DAW
- Lightweight (9.5 lbs.), portable design -- can be powered by 6 AA batteries
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days. You will not receive a Paypal invoice to complete payment if your order is on backorder or unavailable with the manufacturer for shipment.
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Contact AudioBuy Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.