When it comes to discovering analog synthesis, there's just nothing quite like getting your hands on a real analog synth. But the littleBits Synth Kit brought to you by Korg takes that hands-on experience to a whole new level. The kit comes as a box full of cool little bare-bones modules (oscillators, a filter, an envelope, etc) that you can snap together magnetically to create your own synthesizer constructions. Even if you don't know the first thing about electronics, the comprehensive 35+ page booklet that comes with the littleBits Synth Kit will take you step by step through 10 amazing projects that will show you the ropes.Making your own unique synth is a snap with this kit
It all starts with a 9-volt battery and a power source, and from there, putting together your very own custom synth is just a matter of arranging the parts. And you can arrange the modules that come in the littleBits Synth Kit in all kinds of cool ways the synth nuts here at AudioBuy.com.au Australia are seriously stoked about. A keyboard module lets you trigger notes, and you get a pair of oscillators you can configure in a variety of ways. A micro sequencer lets you create patterns, and classic filtering and envelope modules let you sculpt your sound. What's more, most of the modules have multiple settings, providing you with endless ways to combine them. And since it connects to the rest of the littleBits modular devices, you can always add more modules to your synth rig.Korg littleBits Synth Kit Features
- A fully modular synthesizer system that makes experimenting with analog synthesis fun
- Includes 12 modular pieces that snap together magnetically for nearly limitless combination options
- Kit includes 1 Power, 1 Random, 1 Micro Sequencer, 1 Filter, 1 Mix, 1 Synth Speaker, 2 Oscillators, 1 Keyboard, 1 Envelope, 1 Delay, and 1 Split
- Build your own custom synthesizer with no engineering knowledge or background in synthesis
- Includes 35+ page booklet, with step-by-step instructions for 10 great projects like the Keytar and Synth Spin Table
- Fits into the littleBits modular system, allowing you to add more modules for audio, visual and sensory experiences
- Ready to use out of the box - 9V battery included
Get totally creative with this littleBits Synth Kit from Korg!
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days. You will not receive a Paypal invoice to complete payment if your order is on backorder or unavailable with the manufacturer for shipment.
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Contact AudioBuy Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.